Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Orion==-Orion blinked, and looked down, as he saw the shadow, however, it disappeared shortly afterward."Hmm. Well, I guess it's nothing to worry about now; considering we're here..." Orion said, as they arrived at the dock near Holodrum, finally.-==IC: Zelda==-"Lon Lon Ranch?" Zelda asked, and frowned."Hmm... We had heard about shadows appearing there... And one of my visions seemed to involve the Ranch somehow..." Zelda said, though still found that somewhat concerning.-==IC: Ranak==-"Unfortunately, I can't really talk about it much right now, right here; since anyone could be listening. However... You could essentially call it a resistance group of sorts." Ranak explained, even as he looked around cautiously."Something's been happening, but what isn't certain. This is a group for the just in case. However, I can't say anything more, without guaranteeing that others couldn't overhear." Ranak said, an apologetic look on his face, at the fact that he couldn't explain any further.

IC:Amos ~Resistance HQ~"Well I'm out of ideas." Amos said, shrugging. "So, how will I know if you guys need me to do something for you? Do I just need to check in here regularly, or...?"Don ~Faron Woods~Don shrugged sheepishly. "Is it somewhere around these woods?" Then he heard a Goron approaching. Or, he assumed it was a Goron. They made a distinct noise when they rolled from place to place. "Hello? Is someone over there?" He asked loudly.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Siris"Yeah, it could've been a good catch." He then stepped off the boat and into the dock. "So, this is Holodrum... It doesn't seem too incredibly different from Hyrule."IC: Zaied"I'd doubt anything too serious happened, as I'd think that Orion and Siris would have looked more shook up if something bad had happened," he said, trying to make Zelda less worried.IC: Sarah"Hmm... Sounds interesting. Well, I'll give it a try, then. I'll try to see you somewhere else sometime, I might like to know a bit more about this."

-==IC: Impa==-"Checking in regularly would be a good idea. Especially if you see the guy we're looking for." Impa said with a nod."If we're lucky, Kraenir might just show up, as well, sometime soon." Impa frowned, wondering why he hadn't shown up yet.-==IC: Orion==-"Yeah, it would've." Orion agreed, and looked around as well."Yeah. Seems a little simpler; but it's always nice to have differences, if even slight differences." Orion said with a slight smile.-==IC: Zelda==-Zelda nodded, as he had a point."That's true. But I wonder why she hasn't returned here yet, if she's okay?" Zelda wondered, not sure what to think at that moment.-==IC: Ranak==-"Alright then. And it'd be nice to see you around again, if only to make sure you don't get harassed by anyone like just now." Ranak said in response with a nod, as he sighed."I should probably get back to trying to find my cousin, however. He should be around here somewhere, and yet, I can't find him anywhere." Ranak said, as he slightly shook his head, and then his eyes widened, as he slightly smiled."Say; I wonder, might you be able to help me with that later? I'll explain about the why, when I get a chance." Ranak said, as that would solve both problems at once.

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

IC: Siris"And it seems a bit more peaceful. It seems the army's presence isn't as noticible here," he remarked.IC: Zaied"Well, there should be a good reason for that. People don't just disappear."IC: Sarah"Don't worry, dealing with these folks is my job. And I'll be on the lookout for your cousin, Kraenir, was it?"

IC: Bulblin"I have trouble pronouncing words with more than three syllables in them, but I have an easier time with words that have two or one." I replied to the question, thinking how strange I must seem right now.IC: Chran VongorI started rolling through the woods to pick up speed, but soon I saw a Zora so I decided to stop and ask for directions. As I slowed down to stop, I almost rolled over a Deku Scrub. Gonna have to watch out for them, I didn't know they were that small. "Hello. Do either of you know your way around the woods?" I asked, still intending to see the Great Deku Tree. It would just be nice to know where to go from there.

sml_gallery_51411_140_31138.png

IC: Siris"And it seems a bit more peaceful. It seems the army's presence isn't as noticible here," he remarked.IC: Zaied"Well, there should be a good reason for that. People don't just disappear."IC: Sarah"Don't worry, dealing with these folks is my job. And I'll be on the lookout for your cousin, Kraenir, was it?"
-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded."I actually have to wonder if the Army has even reached here yet... They might've been securing the tower before their own trip, especially considering that they were still finding the rooms and such." Orion said, wondering about that.-==IC: Zelda==-"True." Zelda admitted with a nod, and shrugged."I'm sure she'll turn up eventually." Zelda said with a smile, hoping that was the case.OOC: Thanks, I just thought of a way to explain that away. Could you have Talon try to check in on Katrina?-==IC: Ranak==-Ranak nodded in response to both parts of the conversation."Alright; but don't hesitate to ask for my help if you need it. They can get to scheming at times; works good when they're against the proper enemy; backfires badly when it's the other way around." Ranak said with a slight frown, but then nodded at her question."Yes; Kraenir is my cousin, and I need to inform him about that." Ranak said, referring to the resistance thing.
IC: Bulblin"I have trouble pronouncing words with more than three syllables in them, but I have an easier time with words that have two or one." I replied to the question, thinking how strange I must seem right now.
OOC: Pronouncinginging? =P-==IC: Guard==-"That shouldn't be much of a problem then." The guard said, as the messenger he had sent off returned, and waved to the others."Alright; the trainer should be ready; just follow us to the place. You shall be supplied with a map once you complete the course." The guard explained with a smile.

IC: Siris"I'd hope that's the case. But still, we'd at least have wild monsters to worry about here."IC: Zaied"Yes, If she's still at the ranch, she's bound to turn up sometime."IC: TalonTalon walked into the room where Katrina was staying. "So, how are you feeling, little miss?"IC: Sarah"Well, then, I'll keep in touch. Good luck finding Kraenir, then.

-==IC: Katrina?==-Katrina, however, was not in the room, at all; and there was no sign of any note or anything; she just seemed to have disappeared suddenly.-==IC: Zelda==-"Yeah; you're right." Zelda said with a nod; though she still had an odd feeling about the entire situation... -==IC: Orion==-"You're right." Orion said, as he looked over at the field in front of them."We need to be prepared; for anything, as we might not have a chance otherwise." Orion said, as he began to walk away from the port.-==IC: Ranak==-Ranak nodded, and walked out of the tavern, and began to walk back down the streets of Hyrule, hoping that Kraenir would show up sometime soon.

IC: TalonTalon looked around the room some more, but couldn't find any sign of Katrina. He then started getting worried, so he began to check the other rooms, as well.IC: Siris"Yeah, I've heard that wild monsters can be tougher than army forces, especially when there are a lot of them."

-==IC: Katrina==-Katrina, however, was still not to be found in the building; nor outside. She had, for all purposes, disappeared.-==IC: Orion==-"That's true. However, we won't know, until we fight one ourselves." Orion said with a nod, as he walked forward still.

IC: TalonTalon looked all around the ranch, but couldn't find Katrina. This made him nervous, but he remembered that she was a Knight and felt a little better. Only a little, though.IC: Siris"That's true. Anyways, where do you think would be a good place to go first? I was thinking maybe stopping in a town first might be a good idea?"

IC:Amos ~Resistance HQ~Amos nodded. "I'll see you guys around then."Don ~Faron Woods~"Hey, there are other forests you know!" Don said defensively. Just then Paprad was almost flattened by a Goron. "The Deku Tree... That's where we're heading." The Zora got to thinking. This guy would make a great bodyguard. The Deku Shrub would be good at getting to places I can't reach, and I can do those swimming puzzles. We would make the best dungeon solving team ever! "How would you like to come with us?"

-==IC: Ranch==-What Talon should have remembered, however, was that her stuff was still in her room; but the girl herself was not...OOC: Slight retcon of that last Agahnim post...-==IC: Agahnim==-Agahnim smiled slightly. That made four, with the fifth and seventh Chosen Ones already located, and simply being prepared for the ritual, and being obtained. Agahnim looked at the still unconscious girl named Katrina now with the others; and nodded."Now, to just have the last one's Goddess Barrier broken." Agahnim said, before disappearing into shadows.OOC: I'm honestly not sure which plot will be finished up first, but this one might work well to finish first, just because of how it'll work for the last part of this first section of it...-==IC: Orion==-"Stopping in a town first might be a good idea." Orion said with a nod, but frowned."However, I don't know much about this place." Orion sighed, and shook his head."And I forgot to grab a map for the region before we left, too..."-==IC: Impa==-Impa nodded, however, frowned, as there was a knock on the door."Hero time!" A grizzly voice yelled out, and Impa, Juna, and Link's Uncle simply looked at each other, and then shrugged. Juna opened the door, and noticed a yeti."This to find missing people?" The yeti asked, and Juna frowned, but motioned him in."Who told you that?" The healer asked, and the yeti thought for a moment."Snowtan forget. Snowtan figure it was knight." The yeti said finally, and Juna raised an eyebrow."Ranak?" Juna suggested, and the yeti nodded."Yes, that him."

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

IC: BulblinThe fact that I would get a map was a relief to me. I prepared to follow them to the trainer.IC: Chran VongorApparently they either didn't hear my question or didn't care. Oh well, I decided I'd ask them again when we got to the Great Deku Tree. "Sure, I'll come. I was heading there already, but my map doesn't have many details of what's in the woods." I then looked down at the Deku Scrub who was spitting out foul language like nuts. "I didn't even touch you. And stop with that type of language."

-==IC: Guards==-The guards made their way to the trainer, who looked up with a smile."Ah, who's this fellow?" The trainer asked, but smirked."I guess this is the new recruit the others were talking about; am I right?" The trainer asked, and then nodded."Well then, let's get started. You brought a sword with you, right?" The trainer asked, just to make sure.

OOC:Oops... Sorry, missed that part. :PIC:Don ~Faron Woods~"Neither does mine." Don replied, having totally missed the Goron's original question. "But the Deku Scrub with the foul mouth happens to know the way..."

IC: BulblinI followed the guards to meet the trainer, and when we arrived listened to the trainer speak. "I don't own a sword, but I brought my club." I responded to the question. I had hoped that my not owning a sword wouldn't be a problem.IC: Chran Vongor"Either we both got bad maps, or Hyrule needs better mapmakers." I said with a slight chuckle. Suddenly the Deku Scrub was acting differently, must have had a change of heart. "My name is Chran Vongor." I said as I reached down to shake the Deku Scrub's hand.

-==IC: Trainer==-The trainer nodded."It will work; though for this fitness test, you could borrow a sword, as it's easier to use for the quicker reflex tests. However, you can obviously use it for the combat tests." The trainer said with a smile.

IC: Siris"Well, let's look around. There's gotta be SOME indication of a town somewhere around here." With that, Siris started walking around, looking in every direction for signs of civilization.IC: TalonTalon, feeling that something was off, returned to the room where Katrina was staying. He sat on the bed and began to look around, but before he knew it, he was asleep. He woke up a short while after, wondering what he was doing, when he noticed some of Katrina's belongings nearby. I don't think this is good, he tiredly thought to himself.

IC:Amos ~Resistance HQ~"Oh, and he won't attract any attention at all." Amos said, rolling his eyes. "Although it seems Ranak has been busy recruiting..."Don ~Faron Woods~"I think it might be a combination of the two." Don replied. "I'm Don, and he's Paprad by the way."

IC: Bulblin"I don't know the proper way to wield a sword, but I can try." I responded. The combat test the trainer had mentioned came to mind. I wondered how well I would do with my more defensive fighting style.IC: Chran Vongor"Nice to meet you. Shall we be going?" A nut hit my foot. I didn't know if the Deku Scrub had done it on purpose or not, but I wasn't happy about it either way. "I told you, my name is Chran Vongor." I replied to Paprad.

IC: Paprad"I ain't asking your name. We've got a Deku... and a... uh... fishguy. I was asking what you are." He shook his head, wondering what was wrong with the hearing of people from outside of the forest. They all seemed to get confused by his speaking, but not those of the forest. They all just smiled and nodded in agreement, they always understood.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

-==IC: Impa==-"I don't know if he's here as a recruit..." Impa said, as she looked at Snowtan, who frowned."This is place to ask about missing people, right? Because me friend, Anita, went missing after a mysterious shadowy wizard showed up." Snowtan explained, and Impa frowned."A wizard? Are you saying a wizard did it?" Impa asked, obviously slightly skeptical, as Snowtan nodded enthusiastically.OOC: I hope ToD returns soon. =P-==IC: Trainer==-The trainer nodded, and paused for a moment."Out of curiosity, so this doesn't seem mean; do you know how to read? I only ask because I have a booklet that outlines the events that'll be covered, but I can explain it if you can't." The trainer inquired with a nod.-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded, and followed Siris' lead. After a few hours of searching, the group eventually reached what appeared to be a village."I think this might luckily be a form of civilization..." Orion said, as he was starting to get hungry and tired; never a good combination. In addition, he wanted to at least attempt to save their food for later.-==IC: Ranch==-Talon would then recalling seeing Ingo around the Ranch shortly around the last time Katrina was actually seen in the Ranch...

IC: Bulblin"I do not know how to read. Sorry if that is an inconven..." I was struggling with a more complex word before giving up. "problem."IC: Chran VongorI stared at the Deku Scrub, surprised that he had never seen a Goron before. "I am a Goron, and Don's species's name is not a 'fishguy', he's a Zora." I explained to Paprad. I was wondering why he didn't seem to know of any other species beside Dekus. I hoped he knew of the other inhabitants of the forest.

-==IC: Trainer==-The trainer nodded."It's not a problem; I just wanted to check." The trainer said with a smile, and then began to read off the instructions; slower than normal, but still fast enough to not seem like he was doing that just for the Bokoblin.

IC: SirisSiris walked into the village, looked around, and eventually walked up to a villager, and said "Excuse me, we're Knights traveling from Hyrule. I was wondering if there is anywhere nearby where we could get some food?"IC: TalonTalon began walking around the ranch in search of Ingo, as he might know where Katrina went off to.

Edited by III. Xaldin

-==IC: Orion==-The villager nodded."Right this way; we have a shop nearby." The villager explained, leading the way. As they walked, the villager looked back."You're from another country; aren't you? I ask, because a while back, another person who looked similar to you visited Holodrum, and looked similar to you."-==IC: Ranch==-The problem was then, that Ingo was missing as well. This kept getting curiouser and curiouser, as Ingo had left his stuff as well; nothing that should have been taken was.

IC: ZirisSiris nodded. "Yes, we're from Hyrule. And, how long ago did you see this person? he might be the one we're looking for."IC: Talon.Everything was just worrying Talon more and more, Ingo and Katrina were nowhere to be found, now he was worried about Malon and went to check on her.

-==IC: Villager==-"About 6 months ago, if not longer? I forget, but it hasn't been for a while; he saved our country, left for a while, returned, and then left again. Haven't seen him since." The Villager explained with a shrug; though whether that meant the country or just the village, was an unknown question.-==IC: Ranch==-But Malon was already gone; hadn't those other two said that? None the less, Talon checked, and sure enough, Malon was gone too, same as the others. There was something going on, however, given that Ingo was not strong enough to carry two women by himself, and why would anyone else take all three of them...?OOC: I think Lon Lon Ranch might be a good place to set up the rebellion; mostly because I have plans. =P

IC: Siris"That information should be helpful. Thanks."IC: TalonTalon couldn't find anyone, and that was making him a bit upset. He was unsure about leaving the ranch too look for them, as he had no idea where they could be, and didn't want to leave the ranh with nobody there.

-==IC: Orion==-The villager nodded, and walked off, as Orion frowned."So, Link was here, but left six months ago... That information could be useful. We should probably stay here for the moment, and decide what to do next." Orion said, as he noticed an inn nearby, which seemed relatively recent compared to the other things.

-==IC: Orion==-"Right." Orion said with a nod, as he walked into the inn, not sure how things would be handled in this country.OOC: Sorry for no response with the Talon situation, I don't know what to suggest. =P