Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

OOC: Oh, just Agahnim continuing his plan, and a Bokoblin joining the Knights.-==IC: Trainer==-After a while, the trainer finished, and smiled."Would you like me to repeat that?"OOC: > YesNo(B selects yes)He learned from the great Kaepora Gaebora, in case you're wondering. =P-==IC: Girl==-The girl nodded with a chuckle."It's odd, I won't deny that. Say; there is something cool, though; I need it for the potion anyway. Follow me." The girl said with a smile, as she walked out of the room, heading toward the outside.OOC: You make sure you get out there first, or around the same time. Basically, have them both arrive outside at the same point. >;-)

-==IC: ?==-Everything seemed normal enough, as both walked outside at the same time. Alaina looked around, and nodded."Alright; we just have to go to the ocean, that's where it is." Alaina said, and walked a little bit, however, frowned, as she noticed the sky growing darker."That's odd; it isn't supposed to be night for another few hours..." Alaina said, not liking this.

-==IC: Agahnim/Alaina==-"Oh, I think it's a little too late for that, 'hero'." A voice rang out behind Jicarax, as Alaina whirled around in shock."You...!" Alaina said, a scowl on her face as she said Agahnim, who looked rather sad."You aren't giving up on that ridiculous project, I see..." She said, as she shook her head, however, Agahnim stayed quiet."Youknow as well as I do that it could help." Agahnim stated, a frown on his face.

IC: Jicarax"You. I've got enough sense to know that you're not on my side. I have no idea what you want with these girls, but I know it's nothing good. And me, I'm just another pawn in your ingenious plan aren't I? And when you have no further use of me, you'll dispatch me, correct? Answer me!" he demanded as he brought out his sword and shield.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Agahnim==-Agahnim didn't answer, at first."It is a good thing. All this chaos; all this war... It's because a point in time that shouldn't have happened, exists. The sages... they did their best to cover it up; but the question is, why did Ganon survive as he did? To wreak havok on our world, and use the wizard I chose to take my name from? It is because the hero of time failed. I don't agree with that turn of events, however." Agahnim stated, but Alaina simply shook her head."Time cannot be changed; what you wish to do is impossible!" Alaina stated, and Agahnim looked at er sadly."It is possible." Agahnim insisted, and suddenly disappeared, reappearing in front of Alaina, and holding his hand out, quickly casting a wordless spell that knocked her unconscious quickly. Agahnim looked over at Jicarax."I won't dispatch you when my plan's finished. No-one will need to be dispatched then. Because evil will be gone forever, and the world will be set right. However, if you insist on stopping me; there is only one more that stands in my way. Try your best to save her, but beware your 'allies'." Agahnim stated, shaking his head sadly, as he gripped Alaina's arms, and teleported off.OOC: Sorry, mostly was needed, though, if you attack quickly... You might be able to land a hit. =)

OOC: By the way, I came up for a sensible explanation as to why Jicarax believed the Hero of Time succeeded. When his parents told him the story as a child, they couldn't bear to tell him the true fate of the hero he had grown to admire. Good enough for you?IC: Jicarax"Wha... The Hero of time failed? Bu-hey wait!" Jicarax quickly lunged forward, intending to strike Agahnim before he escaped.

OOC: Fair enough. =) Wouldn't probably have been common knowledge; as Agahnim said, the six sages coered it up. But some would have known.-==IC: Agahin==-Although Agahnim was still able to teleport away, the drop of blood that landed on the ground, and the red mark on the wizard's arm, showed that Jicarax had indeed landed a hit on him; he wasn't invincible after all. After Agahnim arrived back in his headquarters, he staggered back, gripping his left arm, a frown on his face.He actually hit me... He could be troublesome after all... Agahnim thought, as he shook his head.

IC: Jicarax"Dang him! He got away! I'll have to warn the Knights of Hyrule about this. But first, I'd better tell the professor what happened..." Jicarax walked back to the door, knocking it once more.

IC: Jicarax"I'm sorry to say that your assistant has been... Captured. By some mysterious man who I know has evil intentions. I'm sorry, I tried to stop him." he told the professor in a apologetic manner.

-==IC: Professor==-The professor sighed, as he shook his head."I had that feeling... The barrier faded that moment... I should have known..." The professor said, and frowned."I must go to Lon Lon Ranch to get some supplies; but I might go to Castle Town after this... Get some more information, and maybe an old friend might be able to help."

-==IC: Professor==-"There probably is a way to help; I'm just not sure how yet... Try Eldin Province; if my calculations are correct, the person you have to protect, but never meet, is there." The professor said with a nod.

IC: Jicarax"Protect, but never meet.... Another one of those girls he's after, eh? Ah well, I'll head off to Eldin Province anyways." he decided."But before I go... What was this 'barrier' thing you were talking about?" he asked.

Edited by XIV. Xion

-==IC: Professor==-The professor frowned grimly."When Agahnim started to work on his plan, I, and the others, knew the plan could not work, and would have disastrous consequences. However, unfortunately for us, Agahnim had built up strength beyond what we could handle, so we simply sent the girls away, some of them knowing of what was going on, and some of them unawares, just staying where they were, for they did not know of our existence. To protect these 'Chosen Ones' of Time and Space, however, we placed a barrier on them, one that would hide them from Agahnim's reach, unless someone who had been in contact, but was not aware of his plans, communicated and met the girls. This is why you must never meet the girl you must protect; if you do, then the first moment she steps outside, the barrier will break, and Agahnim will be able to complete his plan..." The professor explained, and frowned."For the last barrier protects even against that... The only way to break it, and it's last seal against the plan he has, is to gather all of the others, and use their powers. And if that happens, may the goddesses protect us all, because Agahnim does not realize what will happen..."-==IC: Trainer==-The trainer nodded with a smile."Alright then; you may get started when you are ready.

IC: JicaraxHe nodded, and said; "I understand. I'll try to help her without meeting her. But what makes me sad is... I was the one who caused this. It's all my fault that two girls are in the hands of that madman. I'm sorry. I'll do whatever it takes to make up for my actions." he resolved."So I guess I will be seeing you soon. I'll try my best to help."

-==IC: Professor==-The professor nodded, but paused."Don't feel bad, though; you thought you were trying to help. I should've been the one to realize that Agahnim could've done something like this, after all." The professor said with a sigh.OOC: Jicarax should feel that bad; Kraenir, unknowingly, caused three of the girls to go missing. No matter what, Jicarax can at best tie with him. xD

OOC: Dude, he's like, really upset and sad. This is probably the saddest moment in his entire existence. But he'll try to redeem himself.IC: Jicarax"Still, I can't deny that what I did was horrible. I hope I'll be able to redeem myself. And I guess the first step to redemption is heading off to Eldin Province." he decided."Oh, and do you have any sort of clue who I should avoid? And is there any way to stop me from exposing the Chosen Ones?" he asked.

OOC: >_^ Shouldn't*. Stupid keyboard making me typo things.-==IC: Professor==-"Stay in the shadows, and try to keep out of her sight as much as possible. You may need some new weapons, however, like a bow; and I believe that I have a special communicator crystal; would help keep us in touch." The professor stated, as he hobbled back inside to check.

OOC: Ah, well, its' still going to be a large emotional wound to him.IC: Jicarax"Stay in the shadows, and keep her out of sight... Yeah, I'd probably need a bow or something like that. All I've got is this sword, this shield, and this Megaton Hammer. Not exactly designed for ranged combat. But what I meant is that is there any sort of magic thing that can prevent me from exposing them in case I do make contact with them? He asked as he went inside with the professor."

-==IC: Professor==-The professor sighed."Unfortunately; no. Now that the barrier's weakened, I'd guess that the moment anyone who knows of Agahnim came into contact with the girl, magic or not, the barrier would be removed, and his plans would be able to be completed."-==IC: Orion==-Orion opened his eyes, but frowned, as he found himself on a pure white field."What the...?" Orion muttered, as he looked around, however, a blinding flash illuminated the area, making it impossible to see anything, as the scene faded, and the knight opened his eyes in reality. However, he would recall that the last thing he saw, was something green."But... What was that all about?" Orion muttered under his breath, as he shook his head, and got up, ready to get ready to continue on their mission.

OOC: Well, there wouldn't be much use in handing an empty quiver to you, now, would there? =P-==IC: Professor==-The professor nodded."Now, this gem should also allow me to watch results eventually, and allow me to give you backup, though I need to set up my gear somewhere; I should be ready by the time you reach Eldin Province." The professor explained with a nod.OOC: Basically, a magical version of surveillance equipment. =P

OOC: Okay, let's retcon that Orion IC into the future, after this IC. =P-==IC: Innkeep==-The owner nodded, and showed the group to their rooms, since they did indeed have some open rooms available for use, which was a good thing for the group.

OOC: Good point...How many arrows are in the quiver? Because Jicarax is broke.IC: Jicarax"Super cool! You're the best, professor! I'll see you later!" he told the professor as he headed off to Eldin Province.

OOC: So Jicarax gets to use as many arrows as he likes until you decide he runs out?IC: JicaraxJicarax was in Hyrule Field, heading towards Eldin Province and wondering."Agahnim said that the Hero of Time failed... Even though he's evil, I don't think he's messing with me. But why would my parents- my parents! That's why I'm here on an adventure in the first place! OK, I promise myself that I will help my parents, the Chosen Ones, and everyone in need." he declared.He continued to go through Hyrule Field, more determined then ever.

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: We don't typically keep track of arrows. =P-==IC: Environment==-Everything seemed eerily quiet, and nothing was around; which was odd, since there were monsters roaming the plains at times, typically, in the Hyrule Field. It was almost like what they say about the calm before the storm...

IC: JicaraxDespite the eerie atmosphere, Jicarax pressed on, determined to reverse the damage he had caused.After a while, Jicarax came upon Eldin Province, and quickly leaped into an alley, while drawing out his bow.

Edited by XIV. Xion

-==IC: Province==-Despite Jicarax's precautions, there was still nothing around... It was rather unsettling, as not even the native animals or monsters, or even the Gorons, were around, seemingly...

• 2 weeks later...