Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded."Think we should continue to search here, or follow the lead that he went to Labrynna, on the hope that that's where he is?" Orion asked, curious about that.-==IC: Environment==-However, nothing did happen to Jicarax; nothing at all... As if he was being led somewhere...

-==IC: Environment==-Odd sounds kept ringing out throughout the area... However, nothing appeared still. As he passed by a set of mountains, however, he noticed what looked to be a hut.

OOC: A spirit? Well that might be interesting; can't wait to see the profile. =) And yes, while it's slightly slow at the moment, I have big plans, and with luck, that'll work soon.-==IC: Girl==-Luckily, the girl hadn't seemed to notice Jicarax, however, she did look around with a frown, but then shrugged, and walked back inside.-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded at that."Alright then, let's go." Orion said, as the group headed back toward where they left the boat.

Make that two spirit charactorsUsername: TakanuvainikaCharacter Name: TakaGender: MaleAge: 100,002Race: Spirit of LightDefault Equipment: Gladius; a sword with two blades running parallel to each other about an inch apart. (Like Kopaka’s ice sword.) He uses it to catch his enemy’s weapons and disarm them. A medallion that can turn Darkness into LightBio: No one knows where he originally came from, but he has hinted that there are others like him but less powerful.After foiling the plans of a Spirit of Darkness named Akat who had attempted to take over his homeland, Taka left his home to help other lands and stop other evils. Since then he has travelled many lands, seen many cultures, and learned many things (including many different styles of fighting). He has righted many wrongs and foiled many villains. He has battled Akat many times and foiled his every move. Taka has only recently come here and doesn’t know exactly what is going on but he has been around enough to guess.Faction: Neutral, aligned with the Knights of Hyrule.Character Description: As a Spirit he can became anything he chooses but his preferred form is an 18 year old human with blue hair (no matter what form he takes, his hair is always blue, unless he is impersonating someone), gold eyes, and a red shirt.Username: TakanuvainikaCharacter Name: AkatGender: MaleAge: 100,001Race: Spirit of DarknessDefault Equipment: Sword of Hunger; a shape shifting sword that can drain life, strength, or energy from enemies (but it has to be really close to them to do so.) Small, spiky stones that will drain your energy if you’re good, and increase your energy if you’re evil.Bio: No one knows where he originally came from, but he has hinted that there are others like him but are “pathetic weaklings. After being foiled in his attempt to take over his homeland by a Spirit of Light named Taka, Akat left his home to conquer other lands and create other evils. Since then he has travelled many lands, seen many cultures, and learned many things (including many different styles of fighting). He has done many wrongs and beat many heroes. He has battled Taka many times but has been foiled in his every move. Akat has only recently come here and doesn’t know exactly what is going on but he plans on either taking over the Army of Darkness or, if their leader is strong enough, join it.Faction: Neutral, aligned with the Army of Darkness.Character Description: As a Spirit he can became anything he chooses but his preferred form is a giant, heavily armoured human with black hair and red eyes.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: First character is approved, minus that medallion. I'll let you have it if you do something epic later on. =P The power to shift forms is approved, but don't go too overboard with it.The second character, however... I'm afraid that equipment is too overpowered, even for a villain. =/ If you redo the equipment to be less powerful, then I'll approve the character, with the same clause about the form shifting things for the first character.-==IC: Environment==-There didn't appear to be any way but straight through the canyon, unfortunately. However, the girl had appeared to have gone inside, and didn't seem to be looking out the window any time soon, so Jicarax had an opportunity to use stealth to avoid detection.

Ok, changes madeUsername: TakanuvainikaCharacter Name: TakaGender: MaleAge: 100,002Race: Spirit of LightDefault Equipment: Gladius; a sword with two blades running parallel to each other about an inch apart. (Like Kopaka’s ice sword.) He uses it to catch his enemy’s weapons and disarm them.Bio: No one knows where he originally came from, but he has hinted that there are others like him but less powerful.After foiling the plans of a Spirit of Darkness named Akat who had attempted to take over his homeland, Taka left his home to help other lands and stop other evils. Since then he has travelled many lands, seen many cultures, and learned many things (including many different styles of fighting). He has righted many wrongs and foiled many villains. He has battled Akat many times and foiled his every move. Taka has only recently come here and doesn’t know exactly what is going on but he has been around enough to guess.Faction: Neutral, aligned with the Knights of Hyrule.Character Description: As a Spirit he can became anything he chooses but his preferred form is an 18 year old human with blue hair (no matter what form he takes, his hair is always blue, unless he is impersonating someone), gold eyes, and a red shirt.Username: TakanuvainikaCharacter Name: AkatGender: MaleAge: 100,001Race: Spirit of DarknessDefault Equipment: A sword. Ninja starsBio: No one knows where he originally came from, but he has hinted that there are others like him but are “pathetic weaklings. After being foiled in his attempt to take over his homeland by a Spirit of Light named Taka, Akat left his home to conquer other lands and create other evils. Since then he has travelled many lands, seen many cultures, and learned many things (including many different styles of fighting). He has done many wrongs and beat many heroes. He has battled Taka many times but has been foiled in his every move. Akat has only recently come here and doesn’t know exactly what is going on but he plans on either taking over the Army of Darkness or, if their leader is strong enough, join it.Faction: Neutral, aligned with the Army of Darkness.Character Description: As a Spirit he can became anything he chooses but his preferred form is a giant, heavily armoured human with black hair and red eyes.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: What is the best place to start Taka out, preferably some where that he can earn his medallion and doesn't require other playersIC: AkatAkat walked into the Army of Darkness camp and looked around. A few Bobkins attacked him, Akat stared at them before raising his hand and smashing them with a blast of darkness. 'The soldiers aren't very powerful.' He thought. "WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE." He yelled.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

-==IC: Dark Link==-The blasts of darkness rapidly dissipated, however, as a person that had a shadowed tone to him appeared in the middle of the camp, and looked up coldly."I am." Dark Link stated, obviously not taking too kindly to someone killing his soldiers, after all the failures that had happened, besides the retrieval of the Guitar of Destiny.OOC: Hyrule Castle Town for now, likely.

OOC: Did the blast dissipated before it hit the Bobkins or after?IC: Akat"But are you worthy?" he said as his eyes narrowed.IC: TakaTaka walked into Hyrule in his usual form, he walked into a random inn and started to soak up information.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: After.-==IC: Dark Link==-Dark Link drew his sword, which appeared to almost be a corrupted version of the Master Sword, as he advanced toward Akat slowly."Why don't you find out for yourself, pest?" Dark Link asked; he apparently took this matter seriously, especially since he was dealing with this personally.-==IC: Agahnim==-However, Amos hadn't gone far, before a person blocked his path."... You are looking for a job, are you not?" The person inquired, as he couldn't wait any longer for his plans to succeed. They had to succeed now, or things might go horribly wrong.

IC: Akat'Well he passed the first test.' Akat thought. 'Let's see if he passes the next one.' Akat ran forward, slashing at Dark Link as he passed.IC: TakaTaka had learned everything he could from the people in the inn and so he headed towards the castle to see the what was happening there

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

ICOne Week AgoJacyk's throat growled for the first time in a very long time. His eyes snapped open.He immediately noticed his spear was missing. He would've fished for it, but the crushing feeling that kept him pinned into the blackness wouldn't let him. He quickly realized he was buried. Was it an aftershock from his shout? He didn't know. He didn't care. What he wanted to find was his spear and his bearings.What had happened, think! He struggled to kick his leg free. Neither his brain nor his muscles could help him. What could he remember? There was a girl. He tried to punch his elbow through the rock. It moved a little, but not much. What had the girl done? Did she trap him here? No, no she didn't.Sarah, that was her name. She worked for the Army of Darkness. Did she? What was the Army of Darkness? He must've hit his head. He knew he valued that term and what it represented, but he couldn't remember why. He struggled to move his hips, and he began to loosen some rubble. What was the Army of Darkness? Why couldn't he think!His name was Jacyk. Jacyk Cover. Jah-Sik Coh-Vehr. That sounded funny. It didn't sound like any names he remembered. He was in a strange land. He, or his parents, were strange. Something was odd about them. But he remembered they gave him power.Power.Strength.A tingly growl crawled up his throat. His spine twitched, and his body lurched to the right. Rubble trickled off the side. He was Jacyk Cover and he was powerful. This was a foe he could, should, and would best. He pulled his arms together, and planted his palms on the dirt. The growl reached the back of his throat. He turned his head. His neck worked fine. His legs pulled underneath him, and he opened his mouth. A throaty bellow trickled out. His muscled trembled. The rubble began to trickle off the pile.His foot was flat on the dirt, so he remained, poised like a runner. His growl turned into a howl, which turned into a roar, as he flexed his mighty back, and smashed through the tonnage that had trapped him. He stood erect amongst the dirt, and looked around. He didn't know how, and he didn't know why, but surrounding him, resting on the flood of rubble that had trapped him, were dozens of sarcophagus, and the skeletons that had spilled out amongst them.He had escaped his tomb only to find himself in another.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

ICOne Week AgoHe fumbled along in the darkness, thinking. The throbbing at the back of his head came in bursts, and hadn't begun at all until he had been wandering the collapsed tomb for about an hour. He had nearly blacked out the first time they attacked. Whatever had happened to the Dragon Knight must've scarred him. Whatever. The one thing he knew for sure, outside of his name, was that thinking was never his forte.The thing plaguing Jacyk the most was that he still hadn't found his spear. He could've very well passed it, as the tomb was lit very dimly, or it could've been back in the rubble, but every urge in his body commanded him out of that room. He knew death was part of his nature but he didn't like seeing the results anyways, especially of someone else's work. He couldn't remember anything particularly special about that weapon in particular, so he figured he could make do with a sword or something if he so needed to.His first break of luck was finding a brightly lit torch after fumbling his way into a grandiose chamber. Seizing it from its holster in the wall, he was pleased to finally be able to see. Should I double back? He wondered, a little absent minded, but decided against. His instincts decided against. They were a good friend, he decided. He trusted them a lot more than his head.Green paint was splattered on the wall beside him, in some abstract sort of language. He recognized it, and if he stayed long enough he probably could've made sense of them, but decided against. Chances are, their message would be of no use to him, and on the off chance that they were, they likely would've been some sort of riddle. He didn't like riddles. He was struggling to figure out what had happened.There had been a cave in, clearly, and he had been victimized by it. Where did he fall, though? Was he above this strange place? Or had he been exploring it before a floor dropped on him? The former answer suited his fancy better, since cave ins didn't happen unprovoked, and provoking seemed in his nature. He shuddered a bit as a stiff breeze blew his way, which quickly morphed into a striking agony that tore at his mind and knocked him to his knees, dropping his torch. He roared in agony, but the pain subsiding very quickly. "Keep it down!"Eyes wide, the Dragon Warrior snapped to his feet, seizing his torch and ready to use it to defend himself [or attack, which seemed more like him] if necessary. He took a step back, and looked behind him. Nothing but dust and echoes.It took him a solid minute of turning and looking before it realized- that attack had been triggered by a breeze, and wind has no business in the middle of a cave. He was near an exit. He liked that word, exit, over entrance. If he were near an entrance, the voice would've been just as surprised to hear him as he was to hear it. Someone near an exit would stay near an exit, like some sort of guardian. A guardian would know about this place, and would be able to help him.For the first time since awakening, he cleared his throat, and prepared to form words. But as he opened his mouth, ready to speak, nothing came out. He was mute.

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: That's getting interesting. Sorry for no responses, the past month's been hectic...-==IC: Environment==-The house looked, well, like a house; had all the furnishings you'd expect to find in a Hylian house; just out in the middle of nowhere. The girl luckily had her back to Jicarax, otherwise, his cover might've been blown right then and there.-==IC: Agahnim==-"I'd like you to help me find one of my other employees; he's disappeared on a mission. His name is Jicarax, though he might not trust anyone who goes to find him. He may also be dangerous, so be careful." Agahnim said with a nod.OOC: I have a plan. =P

IC:

Amos ~The Streets~

"Not that I don't like accepting assignments from random people out of nowhere with little to no details or anything, but do 'ya think you could at least tell me where he was last seen?" Amost was a little amazed that he was lucky enough to be found by the fancy little resistance group and the person they were looking for, both in the same day.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

-==IC: Agahnim==-"Death Mountain. He will be somewhere around there. Approach him as soon as you can, and try to get him back safely." Agahnim said; for some supposedly evil guy, he sure didn't seem to have an evil mission.

OOC: Hey Blade don't forget about Akat.IC: TakaTaka walked to the castle and over to the Captain of the Guard. "Excuse me, but can I talk to you." He said.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

ICSix Days AgoJacyk didn't like being toyed with, and whatever had silenced him and was keeping him in this chamber was doing just that. That was the progress he had made, and he was only a little bitter that his progress was so small. He didn't like thinking critically but he didn't like being caged either. "No, no, not that way you imbecile." The voice taunted. It did that a lot. "You just came from there, don't tell me that you didn't notice that pillar."The dragon warrior scowled. No I didn't notice the pillar! His dragon blood rushed through his veins as that thought pumped rushed his head and his foot rushed through the pillar, bloodying his toes and also creating a makeshift seating arrangement for him to fall in as the pain from his leg reached his head. He fought back a scream, since the only vocal sounds he could make had a tendency to drop ceilings on him. He curled forward, resting his elbows on his thighs and his head in his hands, raking his brain for anything that could help him."Look what you've done!" The voice chortled on. He didn't care, and toned it out.He had been with the girl, and they had been patrolling the ruins. Why was he in a ruin? Right, he had destroyed a tunnel. By roaring. Maybe being mute wasn't the worst thing that had happened to him. But what else? She had slipped away when something had snagged his attention. Right. That was why he didn't pursue, and that was why she wasn't with him now. Did she trap him here? If she did, she would have had to have had an accomplice, since the voice was masculine. Besides, she didn't seem very special.Who had he been chasing? The big one. The one with bronze skin.The voice cut off, sharply and suddenly, as if alarmed. "My word."He looked up, seeing what had startled the voice. Nothing new was to his left, to his right, or even in the tunnel ahead of him.The tunnel ahead of him?Pain forgotten, he rose, and peered into the blackness ahead of him. There had been no tunnel there a few seconds ago. He glanced either way again, before taking an uneasy step towards what he knew in his heart was the way out.

OOC: What the, could've sworn I replied to the others. 0-o-==IC: Dark link==-Dark Link quickly parried the blow, and attempted to slice at the opponent's shoulder quickly."You just made a bad choice." Dark Link stated coldly, as he took a step back, and waited for his opponent's next move.-==IC: Orion==-"That'd be a good thing. Could've sworn that other trip took a few weeks, almost." Orion said with a nod."Alright then, let's get going; the sooner we leave, the sooner we can get back."-==IC: Environment==-The surroundings, however, gave no answer to the question Jicarax was wondering, however, though there was a noise behind Jicarax, which caused the girl to pause and look up; luckily not looking out the window yet.

IC: AkatAkat ducked into a roll to avoid the slice and aimed a quick jab at Dark Link's legs before getting up and jumping over him, slashing at his head with surprising agility for someone his size.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

-==IC: Dark Link==-Dark Link, however, stepped to the side to avoid the jab, and then grabbed the sword in his hand; stopping it with no damage to himself."Yeah... no." Dark Link stated, before he shot his palm out toward his opponent's head.

IC: Akat'He's strong." Akat thought. He shot his own hand forward against Dark Link's and pulled his sword back at the same time, intending to use their combined strength to free his sword.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI