New Breakout Game: Login

i seriously dont get why the bonus points are limbs. its like you are scalping your enemies in a way!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Bulik: *shrugs* I don't know, it's wackyStill can't access past that wall in the first level. Did any of you have to wait to blast through the first wall?-The Bane!

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I attempted to play it earlier (on multiple browsers and on different computers), and yeah, I still can't blast through the wall. It seems that, for me at least, the actual game's framerate increased tenfold, and several bugs which I used to have in other parts of the level are nonexistent. But the one regarding blasting through the wall remains. And that irritates me to no end.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I attempted to play it earlier (on multiple browsers and on different computers), and yeah, I still can't blast through the wall. It seems that, for me at least, the actual game's framerate increased tenfold, and several bugs which I used to have in other parts of the level are nonexistent. But the one regarding blasting through the wall remains. And that irritates me to no end.-Mesonak

well it works fine for me. I just figured out how it saves after the first level

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

It requires an upgrade to get through. Zib should pop up and give directions to take you to the Research Area to upgrade it. Are you getting that? If you do, I can give you some advice. There is a known glitch in the Research area sequence. You get there, and Zib prompts you to click on the icon. You do, and you get the panel with the options and money. You click affirmative for the ten second wait. If you click ok under Zib's box before the ten seconds are over and the green progress indicator goes all the way around the circle, you will get a glitch and the game will go inoperable. You must wait for the progress bar to go all the way around, then click ok under Zib. Is that what you're getting, or something else?

That's the first time that I've heard about that particular cause for an error. As such, I went ahead, before replying, and tested it. It did nothing to alleviate my problem, which is this:I receive the notification that I need to upgrade my gun, and am taken to the Research Area as per usual. I'm given the selection screen, and I select Rocka's gun. I'm given the ten second wait, and all goes normally. After the gun has been upgraded, a brief loading screen appears, and I'm taken back to the wall. A large circle appears, presumably marking where i'm supposed to shoot at, however, it does not let me shoot or move Rocka around. The music plays as normal, and the game hasn't frozen because Rocka occasionally moves slightly, as well as the fact that I can press the Escape key and bring up the audio adjustement window, but I can't interact with the game in any way.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

• 4 weeks later...

Alright,still getting same problem with the game. any ideas at all? It could be something with settings, I guess.

That's the first time that I've heard about that particular cause for an error. As such, I went ahead, before replying, and tested it. It did nothing to alleviate my problem, which is this:I receive the notification that I need to upgrade my gun, and am taken to the Research Area as per usual. I'm given the selection screen, and I select Rocka's gun. I'm given the ten second wait, and all goes normally. After the gun has been upgraded, a brief loading screen appears, and I'm taken back to the wall. A large circle appears, presumably marking where i'm supposed to shoot at, however, it does not let me shoot or move Rocka around. The music plays as normal, and the game hasn't frozen because Rocka occasionally moves slightly, as well as the fact that I can press the Escape key and bring up the audio adjustement window, but I can't interact with the game in any way.-Mesonak

My problem is the same as mesonak.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles