• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

SPIKE Prime Adds New Programmable Brick and Awesome New Elements

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,469 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2019 - 06:00 PM

Recently a new product from LEGO Education was discovered that has some people quite excited. SPIKE Prime is a new programmable brick targeted at middle school age children, and while that part may not be a huge draw for AFOLs who like their Mindstorms, the new parts that come with it are. You can see a variety of them in the lesson plans for SPIKE Prime or the Hardware Introduction Trailer. I'm sure many will find uses for the new base frame, Technic frames, 2x4 brick with Technic axle holes, and the 'biscuits.' Are you looking forward to getting your hands on some of these new parts? Let us know in the Talkback!

View the full article

#2 Offline Liopleurodon

Liopleurodon
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 19-November 08
  • 717 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2019 - 02:24 PM

Is it just me, or do those purple parts look like the old pre-2003 purple color?

#3 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 4,556 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2019 - 12:46 PM

Is it just me, or do those purple parts look like the old pre-2003 purple color?

Nah, they're Bright Reddish Violet (Magenta on Bricklink). Which is nonetheless a cool color to get Technic parts in!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users