Timely Insanity

vataki

May I make one for the fun of it? Wait, I should probably make one for my series first.

Oh right! I forgot to mention this. Anyone who is already a PGS is free to enter as well, they just won't win any prizes, seeing as they already have what is being used as the grand prize.

naw man

Too bad she didn't finish the job.

In-freakin'-DEED.

Very cool. I can't wait for the kit to come out, these comics are genius.

I believe if they were "genius", I'd have more supporters by now. :P But thank you for the feedback.

naw man

When I met my sister, my parents said I said"That's gwate, but wawe's my bwuthuh?" That day marked the living h-hole that she creates. I must have really upset her saying that. I had a nasty speech impediment.Not a lisp, though.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Thanks all of you for the feedback, and thanks to Hoj and KK for applying to guest star. I'll get some new comics done really soon. EDIT: I forgot to mention this about the fan comic contest... Feel free to use any of your original characters in the contest. I really don't mind. :P

Edited by Vataki

naw man

YAY contest! If only I could get off of my grass long enough to enter.......And I'm liking the new comic. It *puts on sunglasses* gave me giggles. *Guitar riff*

Edited by DJ N00bslayer: Kamen Rider

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Okay. As promised here are the fan kits for the fan comic contest: Sprites, I have made it so that they are compatible with both MSPaint, and Gimp.Template.The other backgrounds, in case you want to use them. Also, I'll be making a Halloween comic soon, then I'll make Katarno's GS comic afterwards. So get comic making... y'know... if you wish to enter. I have moved the start date a day back, so comic submissions are valid starting tomorrow.

naw man

Gather round, dear children, to hear the Ballad of the Noobicorn.... He only appearsWhen you've had too much coke,He's made of bad graphics,But that's part of the joke.... (I'd love for somebody to finish this for me, BTW)

Edited by Janus
Leet usage is not permitted

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

You put your face to your palmAnd try to stay calmBut you give in to your rageAnd lock it in a cageWith it staring back at youAnd you realiseIts face makes no sense, too

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

You put your face to your palmAnd try to stay calmBut you give in to your rageAnd lock it in a cageWith it staring back at youAnd you realiseIts face makes no sense, too

He's bright yellow and blue,And tastes like apple tart,You would've got a better one,But he was 25% off at Wal-Mart! We should've posted this in Giggles' topic...

Yet he still shops at TargetFor he enjoys the marketsTo buy, more sugary goodsFor his friendTo stop Dr. Giggles' endAt the hands, of his siblings twoThe sweets give him powerTo turn any plot sour (Next)

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

X_X Ugh... I die why? I am going to call the society of stopping guest stars from being tortured! Buahahaha!... Never mind that just got a bit carried away o.o, but why did giggles send me to my death? XD

Edited by Katarno Kuuls

X_X Ugh... I die why? I am going to call the society of stopping guest stars from being tortured! Buahahaha!... Never mind that just got a bit carried away o.o, but why did giggles send me to my death? XD

Lol -- I never said you died. :PAnd because Giggles doesn't have a clue what the heck he's doing 4 out of 5 times. (But it's getting closer to 5 out of 5 each day.)

naw man