Sub-Series

Sybre

I am planning to start a new sub-series for my comic series, but I don't know if I'm allowed to start a new topic for it or just post it in the topic that the sub-series is based off of. What should I do?-Sybre (Despite the display name.)

mindeth the cobwebs

Generally, comic makers keep sub-series in the same topic. If it's an incredibly different spin-off from your main series, another topic should be allowed.

It is. It's a LOT different than the original. It's plot oriented, unlike the main series. It's adventure-type, unlike the comedy-based main series. Will it work?

mindeth the cobwebs

Generally, comic makers keep sub-series in the same topic. If it's an incredibly different spin-off from your main series, another topic should be allowed.

As the Comics FL, allow me to say yes indeed. However, I would not say that a spin-off has to be incredibly different to merit its own topic. If you are unsure, or just if you would like, you can PM me with more details about your sub-series and how it compares to the main attraction and I will then be able to give you a definitive answer.However, while I was typing this, you responded to say that it is quite different in focus from the original. I am going to say that you may post a new topic for it.Also, if you have a Comics-related question in the future, please use the Rules topic. I have left it unlocked for this very reason!Topic closed.