Tahkutas Hut O' Goods Ii

Tahkuta

Huhloo everybody! Its Tahkuta! I am here today to ask for a few simple things. *NOTE: I will be listing what I have for sale by the weekend, but its finals week right now and I only want to post wants right now and focus on studying. Hope ya dont mind! :)Wants: BIONICLE: Canisters, any and all. Kopaka Mata's sword (in white, not the black one that came with Skrall Stars) Boxes, any and all! Shadow Kraata of all levels Misprinted masks Those buckets of Bionicle parts that came out in '03-'04 Any SEALED set. ANY. :D Lego Star Wars: #10179 UCS Millennium Falcon *Please understand that I am not willing to pay any more than $600 for this set, as I see that any more than that is a tad ridiculous because it came out at $499.99 retail. Any UCS sets, especially Darth Mauls bust. Any Episode I-VI Minifigs Any classic (Pre-2002) sets.HAVES:Hundreds of pieces (Lego and BIonicle)Series 3-6 Collectable Minifigs (Ask and Ill see if I have it)Money (PayPal or cash)*MEGANOTE: I will only deal with people living in North America (Excluding Hawaii), Europe (this includes the UK), Netherlands, and Australia. For me, PayPal will always be preferred if we are dealing with money. And again I apologize for this carppy thread, it will be improved substantially on the weekend (with pictures, too!)

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

I have the following items if you're interested:Full set of KranaFull set of Krana-KalBZPower Brick2 Orange Vahi1 Gold VahiInfected HauCopper HunaMisprint White RuruI'll sell you the lot for $150 USD plus shipping. Interested?