Bionicle-verse, anyone?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. If you are familiar with Marvel’s Spider-verse (Spider-Man doing inter-dimensional stuff) and DC Comics’ Flashpoint or Crisis of Infinite Earths (Flash inter-dimensional traveling), here’s something that would be interesting. 

In 2005, we are introduced with the Zone of Darkness, as one of seven types of the the Visorak (the chunky ones, the Kagharak?) can open up a portal to it. In 2008-2010, we got a lot of inter-dimensional stuff going on, as two Olmak has been used to take people to many dimensions. Even Hero Factory showed alternate dimensions, and Bionicle G2 has the Shadow Realm. Takanuva travelled to three dimensions in 2008 just to try to get to Karda Nui. Vezon has one of the Olmak fused to his body, and the he travelled to many dimensions. Plus, Vultraz got lost in one of them and Alternate Teridax and Shadow Takanuva are stuck in the main reality. Well, Vezon could return them to their proper dimensions, right? 

Anyway, here’s my point. Suppose G3 would happen or G1 comes back, it would have the Spider-verse treatment, as in there is a storyline where heroes must travel through many dimensions to save their universe from being destroyed by some villains like Teridax or some other bad guy. I would imagine the Toa Nuva and their allies (Takanuva, Mata Nui, and Gresh) would travel to Bionicle G2, G3, and Hero Factory (well, HF would be revealed to be in the same universe as Bionicle G1) and recruit the heroes from there to try to stop the villain(s). 

So, what do you think? Ain’t that cool? Well, I would believe that you may be thinking that that inter-dimensional traveling was what got Bionicle G1 a little complicated in 2008-2010, but yeah.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know, I think it's better for the Generations to be completely separate continuities, as opposed to simply alternate realities. The alternate realities in G1 were all pretty similar; their differences arose from the fact that they had branching timelines due to the choices of individuals. 

Edited by Lorentz

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.