• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Origin Of Kirop- Review Topic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Online Chuck the Toa of crazyness

Chuck the Toa of crazyness
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 205 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2012 - 09:40 PM

The Origin Of KiropReview my epic here.

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

This is my signiture. Exciting, huh?

#2 Offline Devorath

Devorath
  • Members
  • Toa

• 182 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2012 - 12:38 PM

WOW. I love the way this story is formed. You actually want to get your collection of Makuta and Matoran and act it out. Great Job

Edited by SillyCordak, Feb 02 2012 - 12:40 PM.

DevBannerwithInterests.png

#3 Offline Aderia

Aderia
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,562 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 03:47 PM

Hello Chuck =) I have a charity review for your epic here today.I'm gonna start with the little nitpicks, the grammar or spelling errors that are an easy fix. I've condensed them here for you, since I decided that I hate quote blocks hating me.Points I want you to take away from the nitpicks are 1)Capitalize proper nouns, like Karda Nui, Mata Nui, etc. 2)When you begin a new paragraph, indent. Since it's not very easy to indent using BZP's text formatting, I like to put a space between paragraphs, and something like "***" between scene changes. [example] 3)Dialog punctuation, see below for details.

"I concur," she said.

"I concur." She spoke fiercely and then ran away.

"I concur," she said, running away.

Before running away, she said, "I concur."

Before running away, she spoke a final time. "I concur."

That's part of a review that I received a while back, and I often refer back to it, because I couldn't give the advice any better myself.Another big thing, literally and metaphorically, is the text size you used in your story. It's a bit superficial of me to comment on this, sure, but such a large font struck me as unnecessary. It doesn't really contribute to the story or serve for dramatic effect. In all honestly, it makes the story look as though you know it's too short and are trying to make it look longer. There's nothing wrong with the default font setting.Since you've only posted one chapter of your epic thus far, there's not much else I can say at this point. Hope to see you around the library some more.~Aderia

Edited by Eponine, Nov 18 2012 - 11:33 PM.

(Irene Adler)

adler7.jpg

The Whip Hand

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users