• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Delayed Opening

I\m finally back

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 10:24 PM

Easter short.Do not make start of page celebrations. -B6

Edited by Black Six, Apr 09 2012 - 12:32 PM.

webmaster.png

#42 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 11:02 PM

The eyes, they're staring at my soul...........!Nice comic, I like it a lot. You have a unique kind of humor that is really entertaining.Keep up the good work,~Soran

#43 Online Sybre the Mental

Sybre the Mental
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,575 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 10:14 AM

Have you tried carrots?

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

chuppy_banner.png

Click the homemade banners to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos and Superiornatural: the Epic!

Superiornatural Wiki

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

Worst Movie Quote Ever: "Let's die!"

#44 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 08:52 PM

That probably won't help :P.

webmaster.png

#45 Online Sybre the Mental

Sybre the Mental
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,575 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 10:33 AM

That probably won't help :P.

Good point. Give him candy to cheer him up.

spc_logo.png

chuppy_banner.png

Click the homemade banners to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos and Superiornatural: the Epic!

Superiornatural Wiki

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

#46 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 09:58 PM

Maybe I should give him some of my Reese's cups.On another note, new comic.

webmaster.png

#47 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 10:03 PM

Halo vs Skyrim? Can't say. I've never played Skyrim. (Honestly I don't want to take the risk, since it's addicting and I have to focus on comic-making.) Follow up line: WE'RE NOT NERDS WE'RE GAMERS!

#48 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 10:15 PM

Nerd doesn't really mean what it used to nowadays, though.And I just needed a word for the speech bubble.

webmaster.png

#49 Online Sybre the Mental

Sybre the Mental
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,575 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2012 - 01:27 AM

Maybe I should give him some of my Reese's cups.On another note, new comic.

That should brighten his spirits.And he's still there because his house was blown down by [the big bad wolf]. XDEdit: Toilet humor removed.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Apr 14 2012 - 12:19 PM.

spc_logo.png

chuppy_banner.png

Superiornatural Wiki

#50 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2012 - 11:21 PM

Today's comic.I couldn't make it until about an hour ago today because my brother decided to have a Minecraft marathon on this one. And the idea for the strip was originally something different, but I thought the final version was better.

webmaster.png

#51 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,798 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 05:10 AM

LOL. THE LAST PANEL MADE ME CRACK UP. Reminds me of how my siblings used to be.

#52 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 09:12 PM

New comic's out.

webmaster.png

#53 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 09:18 PM

Lolcats make the world go round. I liked the comic a lot, as simple as it is, it was really effective. I also like how you make little story lines that flow with the comics. Somewhat like story arcs.Nice job as always,~Soran

#54 Online Sybre the Mental

Sybre the Mental
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,575 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 08:13 PM

New comic's out.

You're against LOLcats?! They give the world its purpose!

spc_logo.png

chuppy_banner.png

Superiornatural Wiki

#55 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2012 - 11:36 AM

I'm not against lolcats. Akuna just thought his work was more important than what DN wants.And no, I didn't just speak in third person.Edit 4/20/12: I have the comic for April 20th done, but I just need to get the anime ace text for it. I upgraded to Windows 7, transferred all data, but I can't find any downloaded fonts.

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics, Apr 20 2012 - 10:44 PM.

webmaster.png

#56 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2012 - 10:10 PM

The comic is up now.Just so you know, I might not be using anime ace font until next weekend.Edit: Saturday's is done too.

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics, Apr 21 2012 - 10:30 PM.

webmaster.png

#57 Online Sybre the Mental

Sybre the Mental
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,575 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 22 2012 - 12:09 AM

The comic is up now.Just so you know, I might not be using anime ace font until next weekend.Edit: Saturday's is done too.

Double issue! Yay! Anywho, Halo 4 is miles more important. We just HAVE to know!And I'll bring the soda and cake!

spc_logo.png

chuppy_banner.png

Superiornatural Wiki

#58 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2012 - 09:20 PM

Sorry there was no comic yesterday. My dad was backing up the hard drive on the new computer we got, and I couldn't use it.Hopefully, you'll get another double comic day this weekend.

webmaster.png

#59 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 07:06 PM

Oh jeez. I've been getting so many projects lately that I didn't even realize BZP was back online.Anyway, comic.

webmaster.png

#60 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 07:09 PM

Ugh, I have the exact same problem.You want to work on comics, but then the holy grail of gaming that is Team Fortress 2 comes in and ruins that. With that said, the game is awesome, but please, STOP DISTRACTING US WITH YOUR AWESOMENESS! We're trying to work!...Um... nevermind.Anyways, I know exactly how you feel. :)

#61 Online Sybre the Mental

Sybre the Mental
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,575 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2012 - 09:56 AM

Oh jeez. I've been getting so many projects lately that I didn't even realize BZP was back online.Anyway, comic.

Enough with the TF2! Can't you see BZPower's back?!

spc_logo.png

chuppy_banner.png

Superiornatural Wiki

#62 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2012 - 10:46 PM

This was my reaction to doing Exodus again for the Reach weekly.I couldn't figure out how to stretch out the comic more.

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics, May 05 2012 - 10:46 PM.

webmaster.png

#63 Offline Protoss General

Protoss General
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,315 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2012 - 07:08 AM

"You don't want to think about it." :superfunny: I am surprised to see he looks better as a metruoran though, will we be getting to see what his 'funny story' is?Keep up the good work!Edit: Okay... I found I was reading the wrong page. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/blush.png I'm not used to the new format yet. I'm sorry for that. I'm all caught up now on the comics. Oh, and I definately agree that TF2 is the bane of all writers everywhere. :)~PG~

Edited by Protoss General, May 06 2012 - 10:46 AM.

#64 Online Sybre the Mental

Sybre the Mental
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,575 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2012 - 10:05 AM

This was my reaction to doing Exodus again for the Reach weekly.I couldn't figure out how to stretch out the comic more.

You hate hard missions? Join the club. Plenty of members.

spc_logo.png

chuppy_banner.png

Superiornatural Wiki

#65 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,937 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2012 - 08:26 PM

I'm sorry to say that due to my teachers more than tripling the amount of work we have to do, I'm going to have to request these comics to be temporarily closed from Thursday until sometime around June 12th, when my finals are over. The last comic until June will be out tomorrow. I'll still be on BZP, though.And at Kreos, I don't find Reach's campaign that hard lol. I just really don't like Exodus :P.Edit 5/9:Posted ImageThe link

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics, May 09 2012 - 09:14 PM.

webmaster.png

#66 Offline Ziko

Ziko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,772 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted May 10 2012 - 05:25 PM

It's that time then, I suppose.Temporarily closing at the author's request.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users