Call Of Duty Topic

Nanosuit User

Any good CoD games that I should get that aren't rated M? (besides CoD 3, already have that.)

Uh.... Not really. All of them are fine really. There's no gore in COD with the exception of WaW and honestly, it wasn't that bad. Just get MW2 and BO and play with everyone else. They're really not that bad at all...
As I pointed out in a recent status update, I can't get any Halo games since they're all rated M, and my mom refuses to even look at parent reviews of them. So yeah, I guess I'll just get Goldeneye 007, and then go back to buying numerous platformers. :P
That's funny. :P Because the reasons for the ratings is the same in BO and CoD3. They just added adjectives and slapped an M rating on BO. :/
Thing is, my mom mainly cares about language (though an M rating automatically means we can't but it,) but we didn't realize it was rated for language until we already bought it. Too bad, since then I may have skipped over force unleashed and CoD3 and bought Super Smash Bros Brawl. Of course, then I probably wouldn't have been able to get Jetbug, but it would have totally been worth it. :P And yeah, that's probably why some of the Halo games are rated M instead of T, so more people would want them, and so they would have a little more freedom to add content that couldn't have in a T rated game.
Yeah, you might want to avoid Black Ops then. Not only is it one of the most violent and graphic CoD games around, but there are plenty of curse words scattered throughout the game, much more than Modern Warfare 2, which only has a few F-bombs. Anyways, I'm a big COD fan, especially MW(1,2, and hopefully 3 if it's any good) and Black Ops. Not sure why so many people hate it at the moment, probably because of anti-game hype. The only problems I have with MW2 and Black Ops are glitches, and bad players. Otherwise, I enjoy the games' multiplayer missions and campaigns very much (ESPECIALLY campaign and zombies). THE NUMBERS MASON, WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

cod4 was so good they were able to sell it three separate times

xD that made me laugh. :PI really don't get why people think CoD4 and MW2 are the same. The graphics are different, the story is different, the online is different, but Soap is still awesome.

Hey people tell me what is your favorite quote in call of duty mine isDragovich...Steiner...Kravchenko...ALL MUST die...

Mine is probably from from CoD3 oddly enough.We need to get some coffee and doughnuts. But the Germans drank all the coffee and ate all the doughnuts. So now, we've got to go kick their ***es.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Hey people tell me what is your favorite quote in call of duty mine isDragovich...Steiner...Kravchenko...ALL MUST die...

Mine is probably from from CoD3 oddly enough.We need to get some coffee and doughnuts. But the Germans drank all the coffee and ate all the doughnuts. So now, we've got to go kick their ***es.
YES. I love this quote. CoD3 appears to me as the best/second best CoD game. The people online seemed a lot more mature than some other players I've crossed before in MW2 and CoD4, although I can't necessarily confirm that entirely. Plus, has anybody seen some of the glitches on 3? There were some doozies on that game, let me tell you. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

When the American Guy says "Enemy Nuke Incoming". Or "AC130 Inbound". Mainly because of the accent. ~Argentum~

These, plus anything Ghost, Price, Reznov, Woods, Mason, or Weaver says. Also, the inspiring quotes by the Russians in the first levels of Finest Hour are great enough to get you pumped up. "That Nazi flag must fall!" Speaking of classic CoD games, anyone remember Big Red One? I liked it. IMO, I think Activision/IW/Treyarch should go back to WW2 once they're done with the Cold War and post-Cold War period, unless they have an ancient/future warfare game in mind. Do you guys know if our favorite polymath Ramirez is returning in Modern Warfare 3? Edited by MakutaKlak

The Krika Show Season 2 

I pre-ordered MW3 plus an ELITE subscription.Though I won't be able to play it until the 6th. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sighw.gif

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Can I have your parents? :P

This (especially since mine won't even let me get it.) Also, when we were talking about good, T-rated CoD games, was Modern Warfare: Mobilized, since I saw it for DS at only $19.99 and while I don't have a DS/Lite/i/iXL/3DS, I will be getting a DS sometime after Christmas, and being only rated T (and for only mild language,) it's something my mom would let me get. Of course, I'm also looking at Bionicle Heroes (especially since it's for GBA and DS,) but would this be worth getting?
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

• 2 weeks later...

I've played some multiplayer matches and some survival matches. There are enormous improvements, and I've been having fun (though the multiplayer seems a bit more challenging than Black Op's). I really don't understand the internet hate that the game is getting. The internet needs to learn that it's okay to dislike things, just don't be a 'meanie' about it.I hope I can play the campaign soon, and see what happens. Not looking at your spoilers :P

Edited by MakutaKlak

The Krika Show Season 2 

If anybody out there is good at Blops Zombies on the PS3, let me know. I have all other the other trophies needed for the plat except the ones involving the upgraded crossbow and ballistic knife. I'm not getting mw3 so don't ask... <<kthxbai

sucks for you cuz mw3 is the best cod since cod4.. Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

The campaign was good, but I find one glaring flaw:

WW3 was incredibly short.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

• 1 month later...

If anybody out there is good at Blops Zombies on the PS3, let me know. I have all other the other trophies needed for the plat except the ones involving the upgraded crossbow and ballistic knife. I'm not getting mw3 so don't ask... <<kthxbai

sucks for you cuz mw3 is the best cod since cod4..
Personally, I don't think MW3 is any better than it's predeccessors, except for Survival mode. Eben that gets borinng after a while.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

The online service to keep track of your games with is awesome. The lack of this was one thing that I hated about MW2.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...