3-Piece Beetle (And A Few Other Small Things)

Well, every once in a while, I have a hard time building certain parts of my larger MOCs.So, I take a break and slap together some 2-minute builds.This beetle consists of only 3 pieces (hand, joint, bohrok shield) until the wings are added on, which each consist of 3 pieces for a total of 9 pieces.HERE and HERE he is without wings, and HERE, HERE, and HERE he has wings.I did not count how many pieces THIS has. It is just supposed to be some kraata-looking thing.THIS HERE is just a brown hydruka with Carapar armor instead of Kalmah/Takadox armor, nothing overly interesting.Another little something I built was a VOYA NUI MATORAN, and then he became CORRUPTED by the zamor spheres.Sorry about the mishmash of colors on these two. I did not have substitutes for either the Keetorange or the yellow, and I could not find blue-gray versions of his legs for the corrupted version.I can upload more pictures if anyone requests them.The beetle is probably my favorite of the bunch.

MY AWESOME MOCS:

Shyrku Frall Corroder Revamp

"Fire always finds a way."

- Tahu Nuva

If BIONICLE could be su

mmed up in a sentence, it wouldn't be what it is today.

However, we only need three words.

Wow, excellent stuff here! The beetle is okay, the kraata thing is neat but would be better with a darker and more solidified color scheme (purple and black, red and black, etc.), the Hydruka could lose the yellow or brown, but don't keep both, and the Voya Nui Matoran ... YES! The colors are fine, actually, if those legs were grey as you wanted to make them. But the mask ... I never realized. I make custom masks and have occasionally molded an existing mask, cast out of epoxy putty, and altered it. Thank you very much for showing that the Volitak could be used fur such a purpose. I'm thinking Helryx ...Anywhoo, the use of that mask is brilliant, and nice work with everything else. a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Once you say it, I can definitely see the beetle, but overall it doesn't look like much. The shape is just too circular to really be convincing. The Kraata thing is interesting, I like the color transition as opposed to a monocolor Kraata. Nice color change with the Hydruka, and the Voya-toran, I love it when you can build the exact same thing in different colors.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...