Pakari'd

Haecceity

So, I've been kept away from my computer this whole week, and wasn't able draw a single thing. That being said, yesterday I downloaded Inkscape, intending to see how it worked with GIMP. This was the result. (And yes, I know there are too many slits on the sides. It looked better this way. =P)I plan on making other masks in this style-depends on my free time. All in all, I hope to draw every canon mask and post them here...we'll see how that goes.*Update* 9/30/12: Hau completed.I'll experiment with a variety of styles for each mask.

Pakari

pakari19thumb.png

Click the thumbnail!

These are some of the edits made to reach the final product.Edit 4Edit 7Edit 8Edit 10Edit 12Edit 14Edit 16

Hau

hauthumb.png

Click the thumbnail!

*EDIT* Smaller forehead glow, darker shading

C&C appreciated. ^-^

Edited by Temporphilic

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

Hmm. Very neat, and kind of creepy, haha. :lol:For some reason the forehead, viewed upside down, looks like a face...
I admit, most things I make are considered "creepy"...
Really cool and twisted at the same time. I like the glowing eyes and the details at the side of the mask. Also, it looks a bit organic and shiny for some reason.
Thanks! I love glowing eyes for some reason.I've added a Hau, not sure how it came out...

For your Hau, the eyes are barely visible and so is the circle at the bottom. Also, there's a bit too much black covering it.
Thanks for the feedback. I had edited the image to fix the eye and mouth problem, but uploaded the wrong one. >.< That should be fixed now. Edited by Temporphilic