• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

The Fire Tohunga

Fire Tohunga Joev14 Storyteller Story

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline joev14

joev14
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 336 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 09:18 PM

Alright, so some of you may have seen this MOC I did awhile back, called the Storyteller. I made changes to him based off suggestions given by you guys, and gave him more straight feet (I used Glatorian neck parts instead of the Hordika neck parts), and i made his arms the same length. I decided to add him to my story, and he will be appearing at some point in the near future in Secrets of the Star. I also decided to give him a little group of followers. The two with black hips are guardsmen, and the one with the Volitek is a female character that I'm not sure how will work in with the story. Also, you're probably wondering why I'm calling them Tohunga, instead of Matoran. It is because in my book, Tohunga are a sort of super Matoran, kind of like a Turaga, except they've never been Toa. They have the ability to use their masks and directly channel their powers in small amounts.Posted ImageFront: http://www.brickshel...group_front.jpgBack: http://www.brickshel..._group_back.jpg

Edited by joev14, Oct 04 2012 - 09:20 PM.

Joev14, Owner of Infinite Inspiration Incorporated

check out the exo-force wiki, owned by yours truly :D

My Epics
The Powers That Be Continuation | The Yesterday Quest Continuation
Secrets of the Star Cont. | End of the Beginning Cont. (VIDEO PODCAST SERIES) | Element of Surprise Cont.

My Short Stories 
The Last Memories | Birth of the Kal | Key of the Codrex | Web of Karzahni
The Depths Below | Monster | Out of the Darkness | Archive

#2 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 04 2012 - 09:24 PM

They're great! The simplicity is very nice. And the name is a nice throwback. The use of silver Masks is good. For a little flair, I'd give them different weapons. Other than that very minor thing, they're excellent. :fonz:

#3 Offline Phovos

Phovos
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,213 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 07:55 AM

They're very cute! I'm not sure about the silver masks though. I think they are too shiny for them. If you had grey masks, I think they'd look nicer.Are you the only person who posts in this section?

Edited by Phovos the Raptor, Oct 06 2012 - 07:55 AM.

5QddjMh.png
"Don't worry, it's non-alcoholic wine. Us Threavok don't drink."
The Bohrok-Kal's Ramblings has been rebooted! Click here to read it!

#4 Offline joev14

joev14
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 336 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 06 2012 - 10:15 AM

They're very cute! I'm not sure about the silver masks though. I think they are too shiny for them. If you had grey masks, I think they'd look nicer.

Unfortunatley, I don't have any gray masks, and I actually kind of like the silver since it matches the shields.

Are you the only person who posts in this section?

See, most MOCists have an average of about one or two MOCs per month, whereas I post usually 2-4 every week. So to answer your question, yes, I am the only person who posts in this section :P

Edited by joev14, Oct 06 2012 - 10:15 AM.

Joev14, Owner of Infinite Inspiration Incorporated

check out the exo-force wiki, owned by yours truly :D

My Epics
The Powers That Be Continuation | The Yesterday Quest Continuation
Secrets of the Star Cont. | End of the Beginning Cont. (VIDEO PODCAST SERIES) | Element of Surprise Cont.

My Short Stories 
The Last Memories | Birth of the Kal | Key of the Codrex | Web of Karzahni
The Depths Below | Monster | Out of the Darkness | Archive

#5 Offline Onewa7

Onewa7
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 803 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2012 - 01:28 AM

I love how they look. They're pretty simple, yet amazing, and bright-coloured. The silver masks and flame pieces are a great addition.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users