• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

New bad version of antroz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Online Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,242 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 01:15 AM

pretty much this is my new adaptation of antroz. in my alternate reality the makuta were revived and most forgot the teridax was the one who killed them a few remembered. antroz was one of the lucky one and he essentially left the brotherhood but not before stealing the destral cycle. now he is a rogue makuta but still has a connection in the brother hood someone who also remembers teridax's betrayal.he also wields 2 gun like weapons one that i mentioned the sonic blaster which uses sound to power it and a unique weapon created by him the riflestaff. he also now has a scope that goes over his mask and directly feeds into the riflestaff and also allows for telescopic vision.Posted Imagegallery on mocpageswielding the sonic blasterwielding the riflestaffholding the riflestaff in it's rifle formand some unlucky toa in his sights

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality. Afterall you can wake up from a nightmare, but never can you wake up from reality."

#2 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,297 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 06:52 PM

The pictures are a bit blurry so, I can't really see the details. Anyways, the backstory is actually pretty good and so is the armoring. Also, is there a way to add wings without stuff getting messed up? It still looks pretty good without them though.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#3 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Great Disks Recovered

• 9,532 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 10:36 PM

I see a Piraka modification with a large weapon attached and little else. Given that you seem to have acknowledged that the MOC isn't the greatest, it makes me wonder why it was posted. If the focus was the weapon, which is really the only creative part, that could probably have been posted on its own without a loss.~B~

Edited by Ballom, Nov 06 2012 - 02:11 PM.

sands_banner.jpg

#4 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 163 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2012 - 09:52 PM

That is so cool looking. I like the armor on him.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna:  :matatu:  :mahiki:  :rau:  :komau:  :ruru: 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users