• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Tahu's mission review topic

http://www.bzpower.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toajaller1

Toajaller1
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 7 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 04:14 PM

Feel free to post anything you want about to the story. Ill post a new chapter every couple of days so make sure to check for it. I hope you like it! Update: tahu's mission will be the first part of a trilogy. Keep your eyes open when tahus misdion is over for 1 the war of spherus magna2 the mata nui quest(and sorry for any spelling/grammer errors i have no computer so i type it on my ipod and it doesn't always show errors)One more thing. When I add more to te story, I dont make a new post. I just paste it onto whats already there. Sorry for any confusion

Edited by Toajaller1, Nov 25 2012 - 05:40 PM.

#2 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,327 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 01:57 PM

I just want to say, I really like you writing style.I love Tahu's character as well. The only thing is, is, that you need to put an enter in every time a new person talks, as it gets confusing at times.Keep up the good work.

#3 Offline Toajaller1

Toajaller1
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 7 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 04:17 PM

Yeah i dont have a computer so i type everything on my ipod so thats why it doesnt enter. When i copy and paste it

#4 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,327 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 07:45 PM

Yeah i dont have a computer so i type everything on my ipod so thats why it doesnt enter. When i copy and paste it

Oh I see. That sucks

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users