• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Ninjago Short Story Contest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 2,651 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 04:09 PM

Last month we kicked off our first non-Bionicle story contest in BZPower's Library: the Ninjago Short Story Contest. You have until December 10th to write up a story of at least 500 words about what Ninjago would be like if the Green Ninja wasn't Lloyd. The first place winner gets a copy of the Ninjago Character Encyclopedia. You've got a little over a week to go, so get writing!View the full article

#2 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 4,084 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 08:07 PM

If I could write any good fiction, I'd totally enter this. But I hope to see some good entries; I haven't checked the Library subforum in a long time and this could potentially pull me back!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#3 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 01-April 07
  • 3,167 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 08:27 PM

I can't wait for the judging period. I've honestly never had to professionally judge anything before, and after reading the entries so far, it looks like it'll be a tough choice. Good luck everyone who entered. :)

--
Meiko - @georgebarnick
LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset
Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users