The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker,

And all of them gone to the fair!

The Candlestick Maker

"He turns things into candlesticks"

daredevil_resize.jpg

"This stunt didn't turn out to well…"

Comments and criticism appreciated.

Edited by Paleo

run kineval run. but really that is a pretty cool moc. i like the little flames pieces but also the way you did the i guess it would be eye. i'm surprised how you did the feet/legs pretty neat idea with using that shoulder armor piece from newer hero factory sets. must ask where did you get the minifig. i have never seen that body piece?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Lovely combo of the classic Bionicle parts, and HF system. I like the rounded feet, and surprised that I like the lower legs, when I think about it they should seem thin and out of proportion, but they work, somehow. Other than the flame hand, I'm not sure of the relevance of the name?

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

must ask where did you get the minifig. i have never seen that body piece?

--------------------

The minifig is the "Daredevil" from Collectable Minifigures Series 7.

Lovely combo of the classic Bionicle parts, and HF system. I like the rounded feet, and surprised that I like the lower legs, when I think about it they should seem thin and out of proportion, but they work, somehow. Other than the flame hand, I'm not sure of the relevance of the name?

--------------------

I had the concept of a fire-theme robot throughout the building of this guy, but it ended up being only the flamethrower that was at all related. I still considered him to be related though, and I named him "Candlestick Maker" because of it. Plus, it sounds much better than just "Red Robot" :P

You mention how it "works" to have narrow lower legs, but would it be better if they were bulky?

Edited by Paleo

• 3 weeks later...

I like the unique torso and foot construction. This reflects how most sets with cool set-ups of the above parts tend to be the most popular and awesome.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?