• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Red star MNOLG style in Bionicle pieces artwork.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 01:55 PM

I build this in LDD using all the Bio pieces I could find, I'm planning to send this to brickfair Al so...

Here it is

If you wanna know what it represents, look at Erebus' sig :)

I'm back!

#2 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,300 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 04:37 PM

This is actually pretty creative. The star is so simple, yet it's nicely built. I'm not too sure on the random Bionicle pieces floating around in the background though but still, awesome job on this! Also, doesn't this go into BBC?

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#3 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 04:47 PM

I'm not sure about the BBC since no pieces are connected I guessed it belonged here.The black pieces actually need to be the background but that will be better visible if i color some balls to represent normal stars.

I'm back!

#4 Guest_FancyEveryDay_*

Guest_FancyEveryDay_*
  • Guests
  • --

Posted Jan 24 2013 - 11:48 PM

I gotta say... I love the idea, and I can't wait for that prophecy to come true. Also... Did you use Tahu's original sword on purpose? Because it strikes a huge symbolic/nostalgic chord. To sum it up, its so simple and I love it.

#5 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Jan 25 2013 - 11:00 AM

I gotta say... I love the idea, and I can't wait for that prophecy to come true. Also... Did you use Tahu's original sword on purpose? Because it strikes a huge symbolic/nostalgic chord. To sum it up, its so simple and I love it.

Yep you found the purpose behind the two star pieces, the swords stands for the Toa and the good, the Tridax pod represents the Makuta, and they all are parts of a more powerfull entity which depends on both of the the MU which is represented by the star itself.

I'm back!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users