• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

More Bricks Cascade 2013 trophies!

bricks cascade trophy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Nukaya

Nukaya
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Nak

• 1,484 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 12:11 AM

Here are my other three Bricks Cascade 2013 trophies! Again, if you show up and enter things at Bricks Cascade, you could win one of these sweet trophies.

(click for larger images!)

Best Vignette award for the Art/Mosaic/Sculpture category. I really wanted a reason to make a giant chicken rampaging a city. Building in microscale was very interesting.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Best Mosaic award for the Art/Mosaic/Sculpture category. I don't have much to say beyond that I like how it turned out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Optimus Artis Generalis award for the Art/Mosaic/Sculpture category. I was going to make a Greek statue guy, but why would I have done that when I could make CAPTAIN CASCADIA SHE IS SO COOL AND I MADE HER UP TWO DAYS AGO AND SHE HAS BACKPACK WINGS.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mishaps & Bubblewrap ~ BZPStuck ~ Hanus ~ My MOCs ~ LEGO con photos

webbanner.gif

--> Newest MOCs: Benny Cake! & Nakodile <--

3.gif "YOU NEED TO BE MORE FRIENDLY!!!"-Unikitty 3.gif

#2 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,838 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Feb 21 2013 - 01:24 AM

Noice, lovin the mosiac one for sure. I think I was sorely in error for not coming to you when I needed trophies for Flash Fire.What is Cascadia's power? Other than flight, I assume.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users