• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

recent profile pictures

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline banana92

banana92
  • Members
  • Toa

• 199 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 02:57 PM

so what is with the recent wave of people changing their profile pictures to paint drawn characters? did i miss out on something lol, any reason...

I'm digging      I'm digging            I'm digging                I'm digging    

I'm digging                                            I'm digging                                                                    

I'm digging              I'm digging        I'm digging    I'm digging                                  

I'm digging    

#2 Online The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,250 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 03:07 PM

I don't think so. But now that you mention it... Time to go MATORO!

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#3 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 03:17 PM

A humorously bad drawing in a blog entry.  But really, this isn't the place for such a topic IMO, it would be easier to PM one of the people participating, for they are bound to know.

And also, I think this topic should be closed now, for the question has been answered, and if people want to discuss these avatars more, they can visit This topic.

Edited by Bulik, Mar 15 2013 - 03:41 PM.

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#4 Offline HAZMAT

HAZMAT
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Flying Force!

• 2,365 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 04:04 PM

Mystery solved, topic closed.