Some Bioniscribbles (Antroz, Nokama)

Taka Nuvia

antroz_nokama_bioniscribbles.jpg

Was hit with a wave of nostalgia, so here's two small scribbles, Nokama and Antroz. Looking back I see now that some set designs may or may not have influenced my art (and art style) more than I originally thought.

What is interesting is that currently I seem to be leaning more towards a set-inspired style than back when I started out. Let's see if this sticks or is just a temporary trend. ^_^

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

On 1/6/2020 at 8:07 PM, AZBlue said:

I really like both of them, but Nokama's side glare is making me feel like I disappointed her majorly! I can definitely see how Antroz influenced your style too.

huh, I didn't intend her to look that way, but I definitely see where you're coming from. ^^'

Yeah I wasn't really aware of that until I looked at the finished sketches. Who knows what other influences I have no idea about.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:24 PM, Kaleidoscope Tekulo said:

I really like your style!  It always boggles my mind how much people improve over the years when they stick with drawing.  

I'm a sucker for sketches, but also these look very detailed for scribbles.  Well done!

Thanks! :D It's been a while, indeed.

They are, though (thanks)! I mostly do sketches these days, because of my schedule... but at least this way I can actually do a daily drawing, so it's worth it :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

• 3 weeks later...