A quick analysis of this MOC:
- It is not called the Great Ice. It is called the Brackacksis.
- The model was built by bionicleminotaur for this website's own BBC contest #9.
- bionicleminotaur may not have his name captalized, but based on his entry post he seems to have a good grasp on the English language. Thus the original (dare I call a plagiarized MOC original?) GREAT ICE is undisputably fake due to its poster's poor grammar and desparate (perhaps disparate would be a better word... maybe even disparaging) abuse of the Caps Lock key.
- bionicleminotaur, who is happily still with us today, is according to his profile from the United States-- not Argentina or Romania as the alleged "builders" of Great Ice and GREAT ICE purport to be.
- The descriptions, based on the entry post of the actual MOC, are complete Kane-Ra droppings. Pardon my Matoran.
- Could either of these be the real Brackacksis under a different name? Not a chance. The GREAT ICE mentions the Piraka, whose concept most likely had not even been conceived by the time of the ninth BBC contest. The Great Ice, meanwhile, did not appear until after the original all-caps version.
- It takes someone whose idiocy cannot be expressed properly using words available for use on this site to plagiarize an already plagiarized MOC, much less to steal its name and post it on the same site where you found it.
Meanwhile, just because I think it's hilarious (as hilarious as such a cheap and selfish offense can be), let me share the verbatim description of this MOC.
WHEN MATORO WAS WALKING ON THE ICEY [sic] MOUNTAINS HE FOUND THE PIRAKA WITH THE LIFE KANOKA DISK THEN THEY LAUNCHED IT TO MATORO AND HE CHANGED IN THE GREAT ICE
Humorous, perhaps, but I hope everyone understands how shameful this situation is.
Ah, BIONICLE.com Gallery, how glad I am to be somewhere where people actually post quality MOCs which they themselves build.
With all due respect,
Aanchir: Rachira of Time