Seeking Gold Vahi

I am looking for a gold Vahi for trade or purchase.  I have an orange Vahi right now, but I'd rather have a gold one, so I'll trade my orange one for it if you're interested in that.  Preferably from an American seller/trader so shipping isn't too much.  I'd prefer at least like new condition, and I'm willing to pay $8-10 for it, based on the posted value in the collectibles topic.

I have one potential offer so far, but I'm still looking, so please make your offers if you're interested.

Edit: I decided to pounce on an ebay listing that was for more than just a gold Vahi, at a pretty reasonable price, so I no longer need that.  I am, however, still interested in a Disk of Time, and I'm willing to pay $2-3 for it.

Edited by Toa of the Blazing Inferno

Probably about $8-10, going by listed value in the collectibles topic, preferably new to like new condition.  I hope postage from England wouldn't be too much, if you're offering (I'm American).

• Upvote 1

Does that mean you're offering it to me?

That does look more gold than orange, but the lighting in that pic is pretty bad.  Any chance you could take a pic with better lighting, and maybe with it just laying on the surface without your hand?

Yeah that is a Gold Vahi not an Orange one, but I think there are two versions of Gold Vahi. Don't quote me on that though. So wanted to post a pic for others to see what you were looking for since you don't have one posted. I am not sure where I got it from but I think it was in the Accessories Tub I picked up from Toys R Us years ago. It came with several Disks of Time and stuff I never even realized I had until recently.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Would you be willing to throw in a disk of time too?  Are they in at least like new condition?  How much do you want for them?

Edited by Toa of the Blazing Inferno

I have several Disks of Time and they should be New condition because I only recently (Within the last month) Opened the bags that had it in them. As for the Mask; not sure if I have more than one to sell. I had one on a Matoran/Bohrok-Va Hybrid MOC I did years ago and not sure if that is the same one or a second.

The Tub deal is called the Bionicle Ultimate Creatures Accessory Set. 400+ Pieces.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I do live in the USA and if I have an extra one(mask) I don't see why I couldn't. I have to find my old MOC and if it still has its Mask. If not then I will have to keep the only one I have. I do know I have at least 2 of the Disks as I am looking at both of them right now.

Onua.png

Not really ignoring it so much as not really needing to worry about it and getting your hopes up if I cannot/wont sell it to you. I mean I could say "Yeah hand over $20 USD + Shipping cost and I'll send the Mask and Disk", However price should only be discussed upon the actual intent to sell. Since I do not have that yet.. It would not be fair to set a price for something not for sale. Let me see if I can find my Old MOC then I can get back to you.

Onua.png