Antonist's House Of Humor 2.0

weirddisplayname

Antonist`s House of Humor*THUNDER*

ComicsChapter 2: resprite_in_a_suit.pnghenchsuits.pngyou_will_ignore_my_hiatus.pngantonist_wears_a_different_suit.pngSeason 1: Success1.Intro2.New background...already3.Karl Krom PGS intro4.Lend me your ears5.Toa Utah PGS intro6.Kohu PGS intro7.The door part 18.the door part 29.Darklight PGS intro10.the door part 311.the door part 412.the door epilogue13.No ears14.a resistance15.Aaaahh!!16.Antonist, not a nice guy17.return of the girl scouts18.Snow19.Through any weather20.Power21.I hate snow22.The Olisi23.Resprite's snowman24.Ninjas25.Multiple times26.snowball fight27.impatient28.For free29.upside-down30.a few changes31.the Fish32.mistaken identity33.vahki34.wrong35.I'm back36.without weirddisplayname36.slingshot37.Black3467 PGS intro38.he has a sister?!39.Kiva meets the girl scouts40.acronym41.board42.board part 243.3D backgrounds44.nice shot45.the gift of concrete46.when Antonist is bored47.Go fish48.Red49.One year Vahi50.Angry fish51.Writers Block52.Go fish again53.AmbushSeason One Finale: The Legend of SMICProloguePart OnePart TwoPart ThreePart FourFillerPart FivePart SixPart SevenPart Eight Accidentally lacking those speech indication linesPart NinePart TenPart ElevenPart TwelvePart ThirteenEpilogueThe Origin of Antonistpart onepart twopart threepart fourAHH What ifNo longer accepting"What if" sequencesPGS's House of HumorPGS's House of Humor part 2PGS's House of Humor part 3talk showtalk show part 2talk show part 3talk show part 4talk show part 5talk show part 6talk show part 7talk show part 8talk show part 9talk show part 10talk show part 11talk show part 12Writers Block Alternate EndingHolidayAntonist's Christmas special 2010Easter '11Halloween 2011Antonist's Christmas special 2011Happy 109390th Antonistcredit to Exdee for The Exdee kitFan kitIf you would like to GS then pm me with a description of your character's personality, abilities, and any other necessary information. And a sprite sheet (or description of their appearance). Any other suggestions also pm me.PGS slots FULL1.Sky Phazer(Karl)2.Utah(Utah)3.Kohu - The Living Element(Kohu)4.Applejack(Darklight)5.Black3467(Black)6.Chuck the Toa of crazyness(Hafu)GS waiting list1.2.3.4.5.Constructive criticism is appreciated. By me, not Antonist.Banners

untitlga9.png
[center][url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=671"][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/333333/comics/untitlga9.png][/url][/center]

Edited by weirddisplayname
untitlga9.png

It's back up! Good to see these comics still going. I shall await new comics! -Utah

thank you but there might not be many comics in the next few weeks since I've been waiting a full year to make an AHH Halloween special and I want it to be good Also as you may have guessed by me labeling the topic "2.0" and putting the words "Chapter 1: Success" above the comics soon I will make the season finale/Chapter ending saga finally for those who didn't notice there are three new comics and an updated fan kit in the first post Edited by weirddisplayname
untitlga9.png

WOO! It's BACK! I'm seriously happy to see this topic return. I just spent all thursday reading all the comics on the Archives, and then I couldn't WAIT for more comics to come. AND NOW IT'S HERE. It's like Christmas came early, seeing all these topics return!

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

Oh cool! I'm in the banner! Glad this is back, WDN. Funny Couple Comics you posted.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Oooohhh, Are we going on a Treasure Hunt?? I'LL ONLY DO IT IF IT WILL CONTAIN UNICORNS!

Happy Halloween!I would have given the PGSes a role(s) other than jjust standing there for two panels but I wanted all of them to be in costume but only three were and I just got Kohu's costume yesterday so I couldn't wait that long to start making the comic. Maybe next yearAlso a monologue for that picture at the end"Hello my good chaps, I am Lord Samuel Goldfish of Sophisticatedlyness and as you can see by my monocle and top hat, I am a very high class man. I understand your confusion greatly, but I believe that I have provided you with a decent explanation."
untitlga9.png

Wait Whhhhaaaaaaa I needed to do that?Ah well. ;_;Happy Aniversary then.

New ComicIt doesn't take a master of unnecessary suffixes to just say GlowificationAlso an ANNOUNCEMENT:Whoever can search the forum archives and be the first to tell me when Antonist's birthday is and how old he will be on his next one will get the exclusive sixth PGS spot in Chapter Two, PGSes are allowed to enter but will have to give the spot to someone else.
untitlga9.png

Glowing ice cream, that doesn't seem healthy.P.S. Why don't the PGS get intros?

It* isn't, Glowificationishness is actually a highly radioactive energy coming in three different types bearing the three scientific primary colors (red, green, blue) that became infused in the heroes' blood and their cones (and released through the ice cream within the cones) at the moment they were simultaneously chosen and will burn anything other than the chosen hero of its color (due to their infused blood making them a part of it), ordinarily it simply lies dormant in all SMIC ice cream and gives it a flavor boost (as is engraved in fine print on each cone to avoid lawsuit) and therefor the infinite amount of pure Glowificationishness produced by the hero cones is unfathomably delicious when it doesn't burn your tongue off (just as the saying goes what doesn't kill you tastes good).As to your question each the PGSes aren't my characters so I have some trouble describing them as well as Resprite, Antonist, etc. So Ithink that their PGS intro comics will suffice.*everything beyond this I just made up after reading your post but I will consider it canonthis is probably the longest post I have ever posted in all my time on BZP(save for the front page of this topic)
untitlga9.png

Glowing ice cream, that doesn't seem healthy.P.S. Why don't the PGS get intros?

It* isn't, Glowificationishness is actually a highly radioactive energy coming in three different types bearing the three scientific primary colors (red, green, blue) that became infused in the heroes' blood and their cones (and released through the ice cream within the cones) at the moment they were simultaneously chosen and will burn anything other than the chosen hero of its color (due to their infused blood making them a part of it), ordinarily it simply lies dormant in all SMIC ice cream and gives it a flavor boost (as is engraved in fine print on each cone to avoid lawsuit) and therefor the infinite amount of pure Glowificationishness produced by the hero cones is unfathomably delicious when it doesn't burn your tongue off (just as the saying goes what doesn't kill you tastes good).*everything beyond this I just made up after reading your post but I will consider it canon
Interesting, wait then who is blue? Also my guess is that the fine print was added after their first run in with kahi. :P

As to your question each the PGSes aren't my characters so I have some trouble describing them as well as Resprite, Antonist, etc. So Ithink that their PGS intro comics will suffice.

Ah I see, make sense.P.S. Do like the "A Reistance" banner?

biobanner.png