Which Set Do You Never Want To Lose?

Aris621

Toa Matau. '04 was my favorite storyline year, Matau is the Toa version of my first BIONICLE set (Turaga Matau), and he just has a really cool design. If not him, though, then probably Lewa Nuva. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

If my collection were to be stolen, I would hunt down the thief and murder it in cold blood, and then search for the collection myself. My collection is more valuable to me than any sum of money, and I really don't want to fathom the thought of losing any of them.

A slightly less crazy version of this. I would certainly threaten him/her with my collection of pocket knives. Now, for a set, it would probably be Tahu, because he was my first set, and he's just plain awesome. For a MOC though, I would choose my work in progress aeroplane, because it's huge, one of my best MOCs, and I can dismantle it and MOC with those pieces. But I wouldn't let anybody take even a step towards my collection (to steal it) unless they gave me a million dollars. That way, I could just buy back everything I had and more. Plus have plenty left over. =)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad