More Ninjago Episodes Posted

BZPower Member Damaracx 8.0 pointed out that the Ninjago website has been updated with all of the current TV show episodes. You can check them out <a href='http://ninjago.lego.com/en-us/NinjagoTV/Default.aspx' target='offsite'>right here</a> in the Ninjago TV section. If you missed them when they aired, now is your chance to catch up!View the full article

I don't see them. I only see the first four episodes on the US version and through season 2 on the GB version, but not through season 3 anywhere.

I just realized that too....maybe they're possibly working on putting them all up...or maybe it was just a sample....

For the record, it's only the British version of the site that has those episodes. It did the same thing in 2012. The reason is that in the United Kingdom, the LEGO Group can't legally broadcast the show on television, since advertising laws there prohibit shows based on toy products from airing. Back in 2002, when the Galidor TV series was airing, TLG's solution was to air the show around the same time worldwide and then release the toys several months after the show began airing. By doing this, they could argue that the toys were merchandise for the TV series, rather than the TV series being an advertisement for the toys. But this cut into the sales of an already-struggling product line. Apparently TLG has decided that they'll earn the most profit in that country by releasing the sets on schedule and making the TV episodes (which are the primary form of marketing for the theme) available online for free.Even so, currently the British version of the site only features the first 13 episodes from 2012 - neither the pilot episodes from 2011 nor episodes 14-26 are available there.The U.S. version of the Ninjago site, and most other versions of the site to my knowledge, only feature short recaps of the episodes, as well as the two-minute mini-movies released in 2011.