so I Yo-Yo a lot in my free time, at least three hours a day. it's one of my favorite hobbies, and I'm always wanting to learn another trick, especially those easy-but-cool-looking ones. I've already met at least one person who yo-yos a bit in their free time, and I wanted to know if there were any more. currently, i'm learning barrel rolls. I've got the first part down, all I need to learn is the second part, going back into the strings. I have to say, what got me hooked on it was one of those huge yo-yos. not a Diablo, but just a really big imperial-shaped. then I got a green one, but it broke the next morning. I got a solid plastic one, and that broke in two. then I finally got a good-quality yo-yo, one of those that changes between butterfly and imperial/modified. I lost the pieces to it, and so I got another, and after a few weeks, I sort of became dis-interested in it. I picked it up a few times, but I had really fallen out of practice. that changed in march, when I got my uncle a yo-yo. he mastered it in a few days and was ready for more. I got another yo-yo, as mine had broken, and a week later my uncle got the same one. It was also the same color, so we sometimes get them mixed up. Now we can stand back-to-back and do a double 'round the world, and it looks really cool. so got any stories about yo-yoing that you wish to share?

Previously known as Aiwendil.