POST INSTRUCTIONS Because this is love. Seriously, this thing is adorable. I love it's simplicity and creativity. From all angles it looks solid, which is good. This is easily one of my favorite creations from you. I don't have much to say because there isn't much to talk about, but I give you a two-thumbs up on this one(because number ratings are so mainstream) (also, "holded"? lol)

overlordsukapon.png

Awwwe! Hes cute! I also second the motion for instructions. Great job on him, he looks like a little fishy! 10/10!

Song Of The Month: From Scythe to Sceptre - Be'Lakor

qs104307.jpg
qs104307.jpg
Hau and Kakama collected!
I accept PBZP Requests. Just PM Me the letter you want, and the details of what you'd like to see in the MOC.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y X Z
Red= Taken and in Progress, Blue = Open, Black = Finished

POST INSTRUCTIONS Because this is love. Seriously, this thing is adorable. I love it's simplicity and creativity. From all angles it looks solid, which is good. This is easily one of my favorite creations from you. I don't have much to say because there isn't much to talk about, but I give you a two-thumbs up on this one(because number ratings are so mainstream) (also, "holded"? lol)

My english isn't perfect :PAlso Instructions are added

Awwwe! Hes cute! I also second the motion for instructions. Great job on him, he looks like a little fishy! 10/10!

Added, Fishy? Maybe

What an awesome blend of cool and adorable. Thumbs up.

Thanks

Make a VN Xode! Seriously.

Not gonna happen...since I don't have Von Nebula

Super sweet! I wanna buy this set just for the little dude.

Do it :D

So glad my bro has both the Xplode and Von Nebula sets. Now, if you would be so kind as to post instructions, I would simply love to build him and his VN recolor.

Instructions added. But I believe VN only has 2 spike pieces and XPlode 3..I don't know.?

I can't describe this because it's so amazing and simple.I want one as a pet!

:3 I something love the most simple creations

I had a signature once

it's gone now