Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: TwiliteThe Toa of Electricity glanced at Moylan and Dreabe. "Hello you two. And Moylan, I'm sorry about just jumping onto the ship. I was just curious, is all." He finished, turning to Odhran. "I have this," he held out his hand, in it were 7 widgets. "And it took me about an hour, sir."

It's all because the internet.

Toa_Ignika_Creation.png

IC:OdhranOdhran grinned a large grin. "Welcome aboard mate!" Odhran's grin got bigger and bigger. "A second in command must be trustworthy." he explained. "If you had lied and pretended you got here much earlier and just waited for me to awake then I would know that I could not trust you." Odhran said, patting Twilite on the back. "And your name is...?" he asked, suddenly realizing that he never got a name. Or if he did he wasn't paying attention.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Odhran"Alright, it's come to my attention that two things need to be done." Odhran started, looking at each of his crew-mates in turn. "First and foremost is tell you how much you get when we split up the loot. Moylan, as the first to join my crew, you get 25%. Draebe, as the navigator you get 20%. Twilite, as the second in command, you get 25%. I get the remaining 30%. Any questions? And I mean questions, not complaints." Odhran finished, looking around for anyone who would have objections and/or questions.

IC:Odhran"This isn't permanent Moylan." Odhran said, meeting her glare with one as equally dangerous. "Until I know more about you guys, or you can give me a reason why you should have a higher pay, the numbers stay the same."

IC:Odhran"Now now Moylan," Odhran said, his voice dangerously calm. "I know I'm more than a match for you. And you know it too. You get 25% until you can prove your worth to me. I haven't seen you fight yet and don't know if you're a worthwhile addition to the crew."

IC:OdhranOdhran noticed a ship approaching the docks. "Alright Moylan, you want that 27%? Prove your worth by taking that ship by yourself." Odhran said, pointing it out with a grin. "And hurry, we don't want the officials to notice us." he added. "The times ticking."

IC:Odhran"I single handedly took over this ship. You haven't done much of anything." Odhran reminded. "I've done the most work while you slept. I'd say it's time for you to start pulling your weight around here." OOC:C'mon TDC, just let her prove her worth. Don't make her be this much of a pain all the time. :P

IC:Odhran"If that is your ship then somebody just stole it." Odhran pointed out. "And I highly doubt that it's your ship." he added with a frown. "As you were selling yours the last I heard." OOC:It's not his ship. And there are people on the ship, it was sailing towards the dock. She's not getting off that easy TDC.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC:Some Ship's CrewThe crew on the ship had seen Moylan coming and were hiding. Waiting for Moylan to let her guard down. They thought they saw their moment and rushed her, some jumping down from the crows nest to attack. She was surrounded by people hacking and slashing in seconds.

IC: Moylan Multiple People, not a problem for a skilled sword swinger. She rolled backwards to avoid the attacks, and began slashing in return. "Surrender, and we won't have to kill you all and sink your ship into the sea!"

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Of course Toatapio, who else has a random Toa falling off a roof? IC: [Stronin] The Toa of Iron looked over at the being who had decided to help him up from his spot on the rocky ground of the village. Luckily it seemed that there was no look of recognition in the other person's face, so he assumed that his helper was probably from another village, which meant that he had not been caught by any Po-Koronian villagers. "Nothing," he said, replying to the other being's question as he dusted some dirt of his armour. "I was just trying to travel via the rooftops." Stronin paused, before turning towards the door of the pub. "Anyway," he said, not looking back. "You new here?"

(IC): Zork, an iron Matoran, looked around. Finally, after months down, his life's work, "The Rocky Motel and Tavern" would be reopened after months of renovation. He placed the sign on the outside window, "30 Widgets a Night." Hopefully, people would come soon, he though to himself.

Please read and review my epic detailing my ideas for a sixth film: Bionicle: Mata Nui's Fate I: The Bota Magna Journey - Chapter 2 is now up!

IC Marda Marda laughed, filling the Toa's glass one last time. Then she pulles out three small glasses and placed them in front of Voi, pouring the strong smelling liquid into them. "I like you. Anyway, that equipment looks nice. Maybe it'll do. Please do go on" she urged.

IC - Caith: Caith sighed, and flicked his right forefinger twice. At the first flick, Marda's Kanohi's megnetic connection vanished, making her mask fall off her face. At the second, it was restored, and her mask smacked back onto her face. Seeing he had gotten her attention, Caith repeated his order. "I'll have a bula wine, if you have any," he said calmly.

Ic: KakaruKakaru took his glass and walked over to the Toa in the corner. He gave the inert figure a nudge and said in a loud voice, calm but strong enough to startle a turaga out if his grave: "Hey! You alive over here?"

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

OOC: It happens quite a lot. :P IC (Syyge, Po-Koro): "Oh, there is no place on this island where I'd be new", Syyge answered. "Why were you... erm... travelling via rooftops?" he added and followed Stronin into the pub. OOC: I guess the pub is the same one where Voi and Kakaru are. IC (Voi, Po-Koro): Voi looked at the three small glasses and smelled the liquid in them. He frowned. "What is this stuff?" he asked with reluctance. Just then Kakau went over to the 'sleeping' Toa in the corner and yelled at him. Voi jumped in surprise and looked at the Toa of Lightning with shock.

OOC: Ara'kas from Ta-koro IC: Ara'kas trudged through Po-wahi. The sand was stinging, grating against her armor. She decided to stop at an inn. They usually offered some respite from the elements. She saw a building marked "The Rocky Motel and Tavern". She walked inside, stopping at the front desk. "How much for a room?" she asked.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: Yes, it can be that pub. Also, what exactly is Syyge? IC: [Stronin] The Iron Toa was caught off guard by his fellow being's question, for despite the fact he had been suspiciously travelling via rooftop, he didn't really expect anybody to ask why. However, seeing that it would be more suspicious not to answer, he decided to tell the truth, from a certain point of view. "I was testing my ninja skills," he said as he walked alongside the other person into the pub.

OOC: Syyge is a Toa of Magnetism with Kanohi Iden. IC (Syyge, Po-Koro): "Ninja skills, eh?" Syyge said with a chuckle. "Forgive me for saying this, but a Toa of Iron wasn't exactly built for stuff like that. It's good to practice, though."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva