The Call Of Duty Topic

Collector1

MW3 looks to be pretty good. I'm looking foward to blasting my way through Deutchland in an M1 Abrams. :P

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I wouldn't bother. It'd be better to use the money to pay for ELITE.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Not bad, though I'd rather save the extra cash for the DLCs.

I actually think thus topic is a dupe. But since I can't link on my phone...

You were correct: I'm probably going to borrow MW3 from a friend for a week, to beat the campaign on Veteran. I am still in the process of completing Call of Duty 3 on veteran difficulty. The checkpoints, however, make me want to go and kill someone. So that's going by slowly. Does anyone know whether or not they'll give out cheats for intel?

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.