Computer Problem

Im not sure if this goes here, but google didn't help.

So here we go.

My mum just got me a second-hand laptop with windows 8, and theres only a guest account, which is disabled. All google searches needed you to have a admin account, Any idea how to fix it?

Also, its Windows 8. All help is appreciated.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

You need to get into the user account settings somehow, but if all you have is a guest account that might not be possible. Then you need to set yourself up an admin account.

If you can't get into the user account settings, I think you need to scrap the operating system and start over. Did the laptop come with a Windows 8 software disk? Usually, upon setup, you can modify the computer's user accounts, which will solve your problem.

You need to get into the user account settings somehow, but if all you have is a guest account that might not be possible. Then you need to set yourself up an admin account.

If you can't get into the user account settings, I think you need to scrap the operating system and start over. Did the laptop come with a Windows 8 software disk? Usually, upon setup, you can modify the computer's user accounts, which will solve your problem.

I think my mum got one when she got her laptop. Only uses her latop for notepad. though. XD

Also, I'll try that when i get back from school.

EDIT: Managed to find a Sony step by step guide on how to restore without a disk. :D lets hope this works, it could take up to two hours. D:

25 percent right now. ^.^

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032