Baron Strucker's Claw

16N1K4

Wow, I haven't been in the forums in a long while.

A background of my build:

Baron Strucker is one of Captain America's lesser known villains. He's a member of HYDRA, that evil organization led by Red Skull.

This build is an attempt to recreate his signature weapon, the Satan Claw. This weapon gives the wearer immense strength and fires bolts of energy.

The Gallery

• Upvote 1

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

Never heard of the story behind this so I can't commit on how well it does or doesn't resemble the source work.

Anyway, on to the moc, the design seems a little basic, but considering it fits on your hand, obviously works well. I am however impressed that's it's not pinching your hand

too much as mocs like these tend to do. I'm not sure if you meant for the fingers to move with your own, but considering that would probably require rubber bands I'd say

that that's fine as it is. The only thing that I would suggest is perhaps using larger blades on the finger tips to make it look more intimidating.

Finally, nice little moc you have there.

• Upvote 1

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Anyway, on to the moc, the design seems a little basic, but considering it fits on your hand, obviously works well. I am however impressed that's it's not pinching your hand

too much as mocs like these tend to do. I'm not sure if you meant for the fingers to move with your own, but considering that would probably require rubber bands I'd say

that that's fine as it is. The only thing that I would suggest is perhaps using larger blades on the finger tips to make it look more intimidating.

• I made a lot of adjustments to make sure it doesn't restrict any movement or cause pain, so it fits well without slipping off.

• As for finger mobility, I DID try rubber bands, but it's hard to work out at the moment (it both hurts my fingers and I don't get full mobility).

• I'm considering using larger blades. I'll see what I can do with my available pieces.

Thanks for your insight!

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

• I made a lot of adjustments to make sure it doesn't restrict any movement or cause pain, so it fits well without slipping off.

• As for finger mobility, I DID try rubber bands, but it's hard to work out at the moment (it both hurts my fingers and I don't get full mobility).

• I'm considering using larger blades. I'll see what I can do with my available pieces.

Thanks for your insight!

Well, then good job on the first point, and that's what I would have expected on the second point.

And you mean the insight of a noob? :P

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg