Tron Nui Robot Edit

Astrotorical

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/deadliestfiction/images/1/15/Matortron_Universe.jpgThats right, the Matoran Universe has just entered the Grid. Complete with Blue Curcuitry, and Red Eyes, this will be one Karzanhi of a Program. The Average Matoran lives for 100 thousand years. 1 Tron Cycle lasts 50 Years. 100000 times 50 = 5 million years. From his perspective, a poor unfortunate matoran will go heart-lights out in 5 million years. Its a little rough, but i think it turned out pretty well. Its an EDIT, as you can tell. It is technically the Makutaverse robot, but thats because i forgot to tron-ify the Mata Nui Prototype before making about a hundred other edits to the pic.Maybe ill get to making it look better, but first What do you think? >End_of_line_// Edited by Astrotorical

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

its just the filter i used.

You said it all right there. While it's certainly a cool concept, the fact that you're using a canned filter effect shows through. If you want glowing lines that still look crisp, I'd recommend putting down the lines in the colour you want, duplicating the layer with the lines, then using "gaussian blur" or just "blur" or something similar (the name for this sort of effect varies from program to program). Mess with the transparency of the blurred layer if you want. What you end up with is the original sharp lines showing through while the blurred ones give them a nice glow.

its just the filter i used.

You said it all right there. While it's certainly a cool concept, the fact that you're using a canned filter effect shows through. If you want glowing lines that still look crisp, I'd recommend putting down the lines in the colour you want, duplicating the layer with the lines, then using "gaussian blur" or just "blur" or something similar (the name for this sort of effect varies from program to program). Mess with the transparency of the blurred layer if you want. What you end up with is the original sharp lines showing through while the blurred ones give them a nice glow.
In most editing programs you can go to enhance lighting and choose 'diffuse glow'. This adds bloom without blurring the defining lines.

sigpic2.png

If any of you have a better way of doing it, i would like to see. Seriously, ive tried the same technique with Takanuva, Mata Nui Glatorian, and the Mata Nui Prototype bot. they all end up looking worse then what is up there. For now, thats as good as its gonna get

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif