Mahri,annona And That Fusion

Kilax

What really happened to the Toa Mahri? They were following the Skakdi Fusion into Aqua Magna right? But how come they aren't part (or so I think) of the battle between Annona and The Skakdi Fusion? My theory is that Gaaki and Gali probably found the Mahri,and snapped the Mahri out of the Skakdi Fusion's influence,although I think the timeframe is all different. And what about Annona? Did she eventually die in the Universe?

banner_820.jpg

Like a boss(es)...

The Mahri's fate is unknown, but there is a chance they broke themselves free during the fight. As for Annona, she is likely still alive on that other world, but she'll definitely be dead within the year.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

As far as your question goes, it's possible they broke free themselves, considering there was a short time where the Gold Fusion was incapacitated. It might have weakened him enough to break his control over them. Getting a little off topic here, though. Reading the title of the topic gave me a thought. Not really a theory, but more of an idea, I guess. The gold fusion said he makes dreams into reality. If he still does have the Toa Mahri in his alliance, wouldn't that mean the Mahri would be able to dream Matoro back into existence?

They took a wrong turn on the way to Albuquerque and wound up in not-enough-screentime-for-this-many-characters-land. Hopefully they'll be given a mention by the time the storyline wraps up.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

As far as your question goes, it's possible they broke free themselves, considering there was a short time where the Gold Fusion was incapacitated. It might have weakened him enough to break his control over them. Getting a little off topic here, though. Reading the title of the topic gave me a thought. Not really a theory, but more of an idea, I guess. The gold fusion said he makes dreams into reality. If he still does have the Toa Mahri in his alliance, wouldn't that mean the Mahri would be able to dream Matoro back into existence?

A plausible theory, but I'd imagine Greg would never allow it.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

This would be possible, but it would rob his sacrifice of its purpose. And Greg is not one who likes to create a "Land of the dead" -Star

Solaris Magnus. Formerly Starparu. 

Hmm.. I dont think the Mahri would do that. And I agree with Aldian,maybe the Mahri did escape or something.

banner_820.jpg

Like a boss(es)...

If the Mahri broke free, I doubt it would be because the Skakdi Fusion's power faltered. In the chapter, his power actually appears to have no off switch. So essentially, someone would need to wish the Mahri free directly, or else have it as a necessary construct to their wish. A lot of the Skakdi went crazy, so it could theoretically have happened then, but unlikely. It's good to know that particular plot point is unresolved; gives the Skakdi fusion a chance to finally get a name.

Seems too soon for them to break free. I would think this wouldn't happen "off-panel".

Agreed. I'm saying it's possible, but I know it won't happen like this.