New Chima Polybag Discovered

The guys over at Brickset have found a new polybag for the summer wave of LEGO Legends of Chima sets. Bearing the number 30265, the set contains Worriz in a fashionably-red outfit and a fire-themed motorcycle for him to drive around on. Currently it only seems to be available at the Russian retailer Mir Kubikov, but I'm sure it will pop up elsewhere soon!

View the full article

Wow, BZPower's really going to town with Legends of Chima coverage! I wouldn't normally expect a System polybag to make front-page news, or at least, not until it's clear how it's going to be released. But I'm not complaining! Chima is an expansive, character-driven theme with its own constraction line, and as such it's a big part of BIONICLE's modern legacy.

As for this set? It's pretty cool. It's a shame it doesn't have a more prominent wolf motif, as the animal motifs are a big part of what make the Chima vehicles so special. But it's still a nice beefy motorbike that seems like it will have great play value.

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time
  • Upvote 1