Alien female

Ok, this is now the bazillionth character I make from this species out of Bionicle, and they still don't have a name (a free, uh.... a free E-Cookie for anybody who can think of a name ^^ ).

As per usual, this character isn't stricty meant to be associated in any way with Bionicle. It is just made from Bionicle bits (the plastic ones, that is).

Enjoy ^^

Fem1.jpgFem2.jpg

Additional images (ones with differant lighting too):

WAITING

STRETCHING

BEHIND

• Upvote 1

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

I like the head sculpt, especially how the back end of the head was made. It's reminiscent of many alien designs :) The neck joint, however, seems kind of awkward as I assume there is a slight lack of motion (looking down). Why not stick with gold armour for the back? That'd flow with the front armour (though I believe there isn't a gold rakshi back piece, is there?).

How naming it after your Display name? (I want a cookie!)

Edited by Waaja
  • Upvote 1
Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos

I like the head sculpt, especially how the back end of the head was made. It's reminiscent of many alien designs :) The neck joint, however, seems kind of awkward as I assume there is a slight lack of motion (looking down). Why not stick with gold armour for the back? That'd flow with the front armour (though I believe there isn't a gold rakshi back piece, is there?).

How naming it after your Display name? (I want a cookie!)

Nope, no golden Rahkshi parts unfortunately. Plus, those are the only Takanuva generation gold parts I have.

The neck joint was the best I could do without making an ugly lump from the upper body (with the Rahkshi body and all).

Hah, I wish. Something sounding a lot like "Tattorack" already exsists in the Bionicle universe, I believe it has a "H" in place of one of the "T"'s (a complete coincedence so accurate I'm wondering where the story team got their name from XD )

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE