The Elder Scrolls

Which storylines have you completed so far in Skyrim?I've finished the main story, the civil war, Dark Brotherhood (I have that Radiant Story quest "The Dark Brotherhood Forever", which is a nice source of income), and I've finished the main College ones (I beat the Eye of Magnus quest) but I still have some quests to do for the people there, like J'zargo, Onmund, maybe some others, so I don't consider myself done. I'm at the point in Companions where I just killed Farkas' wolf spirit so he can go to Sovngarde someday, and I'm a good deal into Thieves Guild.My goal is to finish all 244 quests. 106 down, 138 to go.Wow Skyrim is huge.Oh, if anyone cares, I play on 360. I know alot of you play on PC, and when I get my new laptop later this year, I'm gonna buy it on PC to go through with a different race, and to get mods, and to make them with the Creation Kit.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I've done all of them except the main quest. :P Working my way through the Daedric quests and getting more Shouts.I also had an utterly hilarious time getting the Aura Whisper shout. Turns out I'm practically invisible to Dragon Priests, but dragons can kill me very very fast. Luckily for the dragon guarding the word wall for the last word, I had a convenient mine to run in and out of. :P

charr_sig.jpg

With the clamor of anvils and the thunder of guns, we rip each day from life's teeth.

-Seasonal foliage-Ranged weapon/magic killcams (pretty sweet)-Enhanced dungeons (with moving platforms, water currents, etc.)-Dragon Mounts-Flaming skeleton horse mounts-Adoption-Building your own house-Giant mudcrabs-Werebears-New skill: Lycanthrope (perk tree, though they'd need to make it so you could re-become a werewolf after curing yourself for this, though I haven't cured myself cause I like it)-Goblins-Spears-Vampire Imp Minions-New follower commands-Flying Vampire Lords-Skeletal butlers for houses-Werebears-Building your own house-BUILDING YOUR OWN HOUSE-BUILDING YOUR OWN FREAKING HOUSE!!!

Goblins? Goblins? Like, Morrowind goblins, right? Because I still haven't forgiven Bethesda for Goblin Warlords with leveled health.Flying for Vampire Lords gives me the hope that we'll see the return of Levitation, Jump, and Slowfall. Three awesome spells that were killed by the 'Levitation Act'.Giant mudcrabs... hopefully they mean like the dead one in Morrowind. I really want to fight one of those.I don't use a follower. They get in the way. The only use I had for one was gutting the sucker on Boethiahs shrine.Building your own house sounds cool, but it did in Morrowind too, and all you did was pay 10,000 septims (and I saved up, like, 100 grand for that house too) and POOF you had a fortress. So it's probably not going to actually mean much complication.Lyancthrope is useless to me, as I cured myself. I like being rested and improving human me better than turning hairy and being told I smell like a wet dog by the Whiterun guard. Still, I might sacrifice that to be a werebear...Enhanced dungeons might be neat if they did it right.Dragon mounts, maybe. Maybe it would be cool.Now there is one with on here I really love - spears! Now all they need to do is make staves usable in melee again, and we're set to go.But that's it for my opinions on the DLC.As of writing this I have finally finished the Thieves Guild questline and finally double enchanted my items. I am very, very sadface at only being able to use one ring (I named them Ring of Phynaster and Denstagmars Ring after my two favorites from Morrowind, only to find myself stopped abruptly by that terrible attempt at keeping us underpowered.)But on the bright side Double Enchanted Daedric Armor and a number of spare jewelry pieces to alternate between allow me to prepare for any situation. Shout Yol at me one more time, I dare you, because I got 98% fire resistance!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Might still be a way to zoom, since on PC the scroll wheel can adjust the camera in third person. Can't imagine why they'd leave that out of console versions.I love being a werewolf, no rest bonuses, in my opinion, is a worthy price to pay for 100% disease immunity and the ability to turn into a hulking beast. I also can't imagine why they'd include a goblin DLC, since Falmer more or less fill that role already.

rahkshi_symbol.png

Has anyone gotten married in Skyrim yet?My Redguard married the Nord Miner in Shor's Stone. Got me a fine little home right next to a blacksmith, for free.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

An Amulet of Mara is cheaper. :PYeah, if I get a home, I'll make sure to get the Breezehome due to its position in Whiterun. Being close to some useful shops, it serves a purpose.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Yeah, got all the houses. I liked the Solitude house, has a good amount of room to stash my stuff (Elder Scrolls makes me realize how much of a kleptomaniac I actually am). Vlindrel Hall in Markarth is my favorite, though. Ironic, since Markarth is arguably a worse place than Riften.I got married purely for the achievement. I also recently found out that the guy that voices Tsun (massive guy that guards Shor's Hall in Sovngarde) is named Thor. Win.

rahkshi_symbol.png

Actually, Proudspire Manor (the house in Solitude) is worth it. I don't yet have it, but I know that a Stone of Barenziah is inside it. And if you steal the key to get it to get it, it glitches the manicans when you do buy the house.Oh and I've been watching Tobuscus' playthrough of Skyrim (TobyGames). Mostly because I have an irritating glitch, that showed up as soon as Patch 1.4 came (I have it on 360). I get lag in the Items menu, when searching, pickpocket, bartering, favorites. Not in the other menus, and the lag has lessened, but its still there, so I haven't been playing quite as much, though I still am. Hoping Patch 1.5 shows up soon though. Or it just goes away...

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I personally like Breezehome, it does all I need it to, so I'm just sticking with it. I'll get around to buying the other houses eventually. I have enough stuff sitting around - and petty soul gems - to make thousands, but I mostly leave everything where it is. So I have about 50,000 GP I don't plan on spending.As far as houses, though, no house will ever be as awesome as the Morrowind ones. Especially the ones you make. My first house was the wizards tower in Gnisis. Probably had 500,000 GP of stuff in their by the end of the game, counting soul gems, artifacts, curiosities, and most potions than you can fit in a BZP post.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I bought all the homes. Money is so easy to get.

not at level 29 it aint >:[ aha, kidding. it took me awhile to get to 25k, but i've since squeezed about six grand out of what i had in storage. turns out hoarding dragon bones is a good idea. in either case, my smithing progression is slowed for a long time. which sucks cuz im close to ebony..

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Yeah, I use my home to store as many rare ores/ingots and dragon bones for later use.I plan to give my character a Daedric Greatsword and full Dragonplate armor, both upgraded to the highest extant. But that won't happen for a while.:(

Edited by Zombie Shark Ragnarok

Yeah, I use my home to store as many rare ores/ingots and dragon bones for later use.I plan to give my character a Daedric Greatsword and full Dragonplate armor, both upgraded to the highest extant. But that won't happen for a while. :(

if you don't know, Daedric is superior to Dragonplate

Yeah, I use my home to store as many rare ores/ingots and dragon bones for later use.I plan to give my character a Daedric Greatsword and full Dragonplate armor, both upgraded to the highest extant. But that won't happen for a while. :(

if you don't know, Daedric is superior to Dragonplate
Unfortunately.Here's a question I pose to you - in the lore going all the way back to Morrowind,

"Daedric weapons are made from raw ebony which has been refined using the craft and magical substances of the lesser minions of Oblivion. The process is not a pleasant one for the Daedra involved, and the weapons retain echoes of preternaturally prolonged suffering endured during manufacture. Daedric weapons are the most rare and expensive weapons known in Tamriel." - Garothmuk gro-Muzgub

But in Skyirm, you just made Ebony armor with a Daedra heart. So I understand that while its much easier to forge a Daedra heart into the armor from a developers standpoint, does anybody else find it odd that Bethesda changed it?The same applies for Glass equipment - why don't you actually use raw glass when making it? And Dwemer equipment, too. There's a reason nobody just manufactures it.So I dunno. It's just a minor thing that kind of bugs me. Sure as heck would explain how all of those Marauders in Oblivion had full suits of Daedric.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Daedric's heavier and ebony is really freakin' rare. So I'll pick Dragonplate.I plan on using the Iron Dagger trick (Buying a ton of Iron Ingots/Leather Strips and forging daggers) to buff my smithing up.

That's what I did. I'm mildly ashamed of it, because it seems just shy of cheating lol, but whatever. And after a while I couldn't sell enough of them, traders kept running out of money.Has anyone found that Dwemer ruin Kagrenzel? It's way out in the east, but it's one of the coolest dungeons I've found. Completely irrelevant to any quests, and so far off the beaten path I found it by dumb luck, but it was so neat.

rahkshi_symbol.png

My character is of a rather low level. Trying to raid Dwemer ruins would take a great deal of healing potions...Plus, I hate the Falmer and their Charrus minions. Annoying as heck.

i didn't feel like dagger/bracer spam was cheating. granted, i went around to half a dozen or so mines, mined them all manually, and made a lot of armour as well.what enchantments do you guys have on your weapons? my pickings are kinda slim when it comes to weapon buffs, so my ebony sword has been the first weapon i've given anything, and so far it's just '10 fire damage each hit'.oh, on the topic of armour. i'm planning on using dragonplate whenever i get around to making it just for the roleplaying value. my characters a more conservative hero, compared to a 'k i wanna be as good as possible' kinda deal.

Edited by ~JC~

i didn't feel like dagger/bracer spam was cheating. granted, i went around to half a dozen or so mines, mined them all manually, and made a lot of armour as well.what enchantments do you guys have on your weapons? my pickings are kinda slim when it comes to weapon buffs, so my ebony sword has been the first weapon i've given anything, and so far it's just '10 fire damage each hit'.oh, on the topic of armour. i'm planning on using dragonplate whenever i get around to making it just for the roleplaying value. my characters a more conservative hero, compared to a 'k i wanna be as good as possible' kinda deal.

Paralysis and Absorb Health on my Daedric Longsword. Took me forever to find a Paralysis enchantment on a weapon, but it's worth it.As for roleplaying value, my character is currently acting under the blessing of a number of Daedric entities (but not Mehrunes Dagon - I'm sorry, but the price on a tiny dagger isn't nearly as great for me as hearing the rage of a godlike being). Some kind of super Daedra servant. So I find it sufficient in my roleplaying to wear a 200 pound suit of impenetrable Daedric.

I don't have any enchantments on my swords, my enchanting isn't high enough to give them anything really effective, and I can't use the Elemental Fury shout on enchanted weapons (weird, and kinda sucks). And when I have that, my character is scary fast.

I noted that problem as well. Very disappointing.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

get the conditioning perk.it will make you weep tears of joy.and, longsword? that just the 1h sword or is it some sort of variant?

Bah! I don't carry anything out of the dungeon anyways. If I wanted money I'd assault a Thalmor base. Again.(I hate elves.)And yes, I mean normal sword. >_< I'm so used to Daedric Longswords and Katanas and the like that simply saying 'Daedric Sword' is a foreign term to me.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

meandering in the reach when i meet up with a few imperial troops and some thalmor guys when a frost dragon attacks. after i kill a thalmor for zehv [i gotcha back, bro] we shoot it down and it crashed into a mountain, when i killed it at the summit.it was such a beautiful scene :'] could not recreate it to save my life

I attempted to get the pommel of Dagon's dagger yesterday. I'd made it a third of the way through when I made it to a stairway. About six Forsworn and a freakin' troll all attacked me, causing me to run out of healing potions and food.Luckily, I managed to escape via waterway. While I was fleeing, this frost dragon attacked the troll and pursued me for a long, long time.It was a crazy venture, for sure. But I came out of it alive.Of, and dragons always seem to attack while I'm in Dawnstar and Shor's Stone. Weird.