Ninjago: Dark World

CaT in Rogue

mKn8QVl.jpg

Welcome, one and all, to the fully playable video game entry to the Ninjago Monster Contest! Without any further ado, here we go!

Objective: Venture through four environments and fight the bosses to access the Dark World and stop the Demon God!

Genre: RPG (Role-Playing-Game)

Controls:

Z/Space ~ Confirm

X ~ Cancel/Menu

Arrow keys ~ Movement/Menu navigation

Mechanics:

If you seriously don’t know how an RPG works, how are you even using a computer? Buuut, since it’s in the rules, here we go: You wander around fulfilling various quests and having random encounters with a variety of monsters.

The battle system is turn-based, meaning you take a turn to attack or defend, then the enemy gets a turn, and so on and so forth. By defeating enemies, you gain experience. Get enough experience, and you can level up, enhancing your abilities and sometimes even learning new skills.

Art Style: Basic RPG Maker art style, i.e. very anime-esque.

Story and Characters:

The characters are Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane from the Ninjago line of Lego products. If you don’t know their personalities already, why on Earth are you playing this game?

The story is simple: Creatures from a Dark World have started surfacing in the various lands of Ninjago, prompting the ninja to try and find a way into the Dark World and put a stop to the invasion before all of Ninjago is consumed.

Description:

You play as the main four ninjas, travel to four different locations based on their elements, beat the elemental demons, collect the crystals, rinse and repeat until you get to the lair of the Demon God and put a stop to his evil schemes. A short, silly game that shouldn't take more than a half hour to beat.

Screenshots: Follow this link to the album, and gaze upon the wonders of this game!

Have fun, and happy playing!

Note: I do not own any of the assets in this game. All credit for them goes to their original creators.

Well, this was a complete waste of time. Barely any votes and a complete lack of feedback. I guess that's 13 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Edited by -Windrider-

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

Well, this was a complete waste of time. Barely any votes and a complete lack of feedback. I guess that's 13 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Hey man ill download the game tonight and tell you what i think of it :)

Looks like a lot of fun!

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros