Bioformer: Sparx

Khromatose

>>>>The Album<<<<

bioformer___sparx_by_color17-d849iuk.jpg

A character from Arctic's Comics brought to life as a Bioformer.

Personality: Shockingly social. XD

Description (May spoil for B:RS readers): A loyal friend to Arctic. Even after death, Sparx has taken attempts to try and revive him.

To do so, he used a Transform engine to become a Bioformer and leads the Silver Elite (thus all the silver), a group of Arctic's allies and friends, past,

present, and future alike. He is an inventor as he created his weapons.

From the image here I can tell you a lot.

He's equipped with Lightning Stingers and has Shoulder Tesla Cannons.

Additionally he can combine his Stingers and Cannons to form his Shock Swords.

He transforms into a Tank, Weapons Platform, and a Shuttle.

And before you say anything, please click the link above and look through the gallery.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17
  • Upvote 2

A bit misleading there, I mean one thinks it can actually transform and not just be called that, because all I'm seeing at the moment is a Toa Metru Torso having a Nuparu Mahri mask and tons of silver parts on it

There's a link up top, so click it, buddy. Is the title misleading now?

Edited by Councilor Manducus
  • Upvote 1

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

A bit misleading there, I mean one thinks it can actually transform and not just be called that, because all I'm seeing at the moment is a Toa Metru Torso having a Nuparu Mahri mask and tons of silver parts on it

Thank you for noting the link, Manducus. I should make it more noticeable.

And also, Mate. I assure you it transforms. I didn't study Dr.ScorpionX for no reason. You should really read the whole thing and click the links. Also, although it may make no difference, it uses an INIKA BUILD. :P

I personally think this is epic. At first glance, the use of silver parts seems a tad overdone. But seeing it transform shows how well-built it truly is. Never read the comics, but I don't need to to say this is one of the best builds of it's size I've ever seen. Well done.

Thank you. It's okay if you haven't read the comic. His Bioformer mode isn't featured in Arctic's Comics anyways. In Arctic's Comics, he has a "Classic" mode that I once built.

He will be featured in Bioformers: Rising Storms soon. That's a spoiler.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

First off the link was not even remotely noticeable at first sight as it seems it had to be edited to be noticed first,

As a transforming MOC it's okay, though it's too noticeable it's a humanoid robot when in vehicle form rather than looking like a vehicle, plus the amount of silver just feels over done.

Edited by Tufi Piyufi
Watch the attitude and the language.

First off the link was not even remotely noticeable at first sight as it seems it had to be edited to be noticed first,

As a transforming MOC it's okay, though it's too noticeable it's a humanoid robot when in vehicle form rather than looking like a vehicle, plus the amount of silver just feels over done.

Thank you for your constructive criticism.

I understand that the silver is overdone, but I had it for story reasons. He leads the Silver Elite, and donned special conductive silver armor.

Edited by Tufi Piyufi