Exo-Skakdi (BFTGM)

Boidoh

Name: Exo-Skakdi (White Piraka)

Origins: Zakaz

Current Location: Shores of Aqua Magna

Goals: Obliterate Good Guy (formerly), defeat Dormendar Makardzya

Voyage of Doom

In these dire moments that face me currently, in the serious battles that will come ahead, I have decided that I need a reflection on all that has happened to me in the past. Something right now just feels... wrong. Maybe it is because that big brute Dormendar Makardzya destroyed the master I was tied to into protodermic ashes. Or maybe it is because what is about to happen, what has just happened, seems far too... I'm at lost of words here... Epic? Scary? No... Not scary. I have been through too much to be scared now. I've been known as the white thief and murderer to all, and I'll live up to that name. I may have been small, scrawny, and looked like I had a matoran throwing arm, but no more... somewhat. Hear my story. Hear about my great voyage; my Voyage of Doom.

This was back when I had a name, a life, a home, a land. Maybe the land was not too pleasant and a little brutal, but home is home, and I was going away. This time when I lived on my native island of Zakaz, could be refered to as what the matoran and turaga call 'the time before time'. One day a fellow skakdi approached me and told me about this great expedition towards the Southern Continent, near a village called Voya Nui. 

"This is stupid, you know. The only reason I am even going with you is so that I can laugh it up when this turns into a failure," I said with laughter. "This isn't just some rumour that floated around from some Steltians, this is FACT. There is Energized Protodermis there, and we WILL find it. Besides, I have about 5 others with me, what could possible go wrong?" He replied. "Fine. Whatever you say," I answered back. He replied, "Good. Then we leave at first light. The Southern Continent isn't too far away. And after we reach, it wont take long before we reach Vo-." I answered back quickly, "Then what? Do you even have a map? A compass? The least you can do is abduct some random Matoran of Magnetism and have him tell us north from south." "I am sure this will be a great success, and I will bask in the glory," He said with pride. "Yes, you... A typical skakdi trait, all about yourselfl, not that I'm much different, but you don't need to be so vocal about it..." 

The ride was rough. Our boat reached the Southern Continent after a few hours, though we picked up some supplies from Xia when we passed. Finally, when we reached the Southern Continent, we parked the boat, and headed towards a large volcano in the centre of the island.

"OK, now we're here. Suprisingly we even got here, even after I kept telling you to buy the compass that had discounted rates in that one shop a Xia. There was even some Fa-Matoran we could have abducted, but no. We had to have it YOUR way..." 

"Always from the Skakdi of Ice, eh? Why can't you be like the Ko-Matoran? Just keep quiet, and out of my way. You.. you... white PIRAKA!"

"Your petty insults are an upbringing to my character, everyone knows that I am the best thief and murderer in my area back in Zakaz. The riverside crew knows I'm the boss."

"No one asked for your street credit."

"The volcano..."

"You talk about my insults and yours are awful!"

"No. I mean... LOOK. The volcano, at the side. A small leak, and a large cave. I suggest we follow."

"NO. Who made you leader... Men, move out I say to the cave."

"Thats what... nevermind."

Little did we know, we were being stalked by a Toa. A Toa who would eventually become my worst enemy, until a while back. In a few minutes of travelling, we found the pool of energized protodermis...

"Well, well. I guess this is the time for me to say, I told you so!"

"Well I saw the cave..."

"Enough arguing, I say we enter the pool. I've heard of its power. The ability to fulfill your destiny. I say mines is to be the ruler of Zakaz, to overthrow warlords like Nektaan and the rest."

"Not if I get in first, and rule it before you."

At that instance, the both of us, and the other crew members hurried into the pool. One second we were tall, glean, shining with out large grins and magnificent spines, we were fearsome, ruthless looking, the next second, we were short, tiny, less than a matoran... and at another side of the cave. The Toa that had been stalking us also entered the pool of energized protodermis, and too shrinked, so did his power, but it did continue to pose a threat to us. One that has hurt us for milleniums. 

We dubbed the crew members Duracell Bad Guy, Disney Bad Guy, 2007 Bad Guy, 2008 Bad Guy, Yellow Bad Guy, Green Bad Guy, and the sort. I, renamed white piraka, stayed on the island with Duracell Bad Guy as we continued to battle Good Guy, the Toa. Even though he didn't don a kanohi mask of power, he had us beat everytime. Though Bad Guy, now, or rather then, Omega Bad Guy, had put an epic finish to him. We stayed on the island for a very long while, we witnessed the Great Cataclysm, the breaking of Voya Nui from the Southern Continent, the sinking of Mahri Nui, the desctruction of the chord, and when Voya Nui returned to its original spot. Not long after that, Makuta Teridax took control over the entire universe, which we learnt was a 40-million foot robot. We pleaded to the great spirit Teridax for help and guidance, and he told us to go to the Southern Islands, and there with a troop of Rahkshi of Heat Vision, we would lead a massive invasion on the inhabitants on some planet called 'Bara Magna', though the tyrant met his defeat before we could even exit.

When we left, we were on the shore of what was known as Aqua Magna, previously known to us as the endless ocean, or the sea by Mata Nui Island. There was a massive fortress, a large tower made from imagination. There was a powerful golden-skinned being that could grant any desire. And he did so... for Bad Guy. Bad Guy wished the following, "I want to have Good Guy suffer day and night, I want to hear his screams, and watch him feel pain. I want to have him feel as if for every second of his miserable life be nothing but endless misery and pain. I want to be the superior being, I want to see Good Guy suffer, I must become Omega Bad Guy, and the white piraka will become my eternal slave." So I did... to an extent. Not now of course, but now I am stronger than ever. Though not a permanent form, I don't think I could even wish for anything better.

It seems I have gotten over this uneasiness. I suppose it has made me somewhat more calm thinking about it before the battle of my life. The full moon is shining, the red star is glittering, and the endless ocean sparkles. What happens next...  is another story.

The End

Battle of Destiny

The golden-skinned being has been defeated by Dormendar Makardzya. Through a combination of wit, intelligence, and pure desperation, Dormendar wished the golden-skinned being out of existence. Though as of right now, unless my eyes are decieving me, he is back. Somehow, it seems as if though he has left the physical world, his ability to grant dreams did not, and it seems that someone's largest hope and desire at the moment, was to use his wish granting abilities for something that would decide the fate, and who would rule the universe. That someone, was me.

At his re-arrival onto the core dimension, I immediately approached him and said my wish. "Great golden being, hear my plee. I am faced with serious danger. A extremely mutated Toa of Iron, called Dormendar Makardzya, has just killed the person whom I was forced by your powers to be an eternal slave to. And he was killed in 2 seconds no less. Omega Bad Guy didn't even put up a fight. I need your help. I need your powers. Give me a way to defeat him, any way. And also, please, deactivate all his powers, now. Deactivate his elemental abilities, his vision powers, his staff power, everything, anything. Take away his agility, and give me something to battle with." I watch as his amazing powers took place, before me a great suit of armour appeared. I've seen something similar before. It was what Makuta Teridax used to bestow order upon Matoran, Toa, and whoever didn't obey him. It was like the Exo-Toa. Heck, it could even work on its own, with its own limited AI, just like the Exo-Toa. "I dub this, the 'Exo-Skakdi'!"

At that exact moment, I found Dormendar Makardzya. The battle began with a bunch of big talk from a no longer big villain. It was night time. We were on the shores of Aqua Magna. The thronax fruits were ripe, the moon was shining (by the way, is that the same one we could see at night from Voya Nui?), that red star, which seems to have followed us from Voya Nui, was also shining with its elegance too. Everything was calm and perfect in the universe, as this grand battle was about to take place. Dormendar Makardzya pushed his spear towards me, and tried to deactivate me like what he did with those thousands of other worthless matoran. It didn't work, he was surprised. I immediately jumped into my Exo-Skakdi. I rushed towards him, broke off a piece of his spear. My opponent was so stuck in his fear that he didn't even say a word, he didn't move, he didn't even try to get up. I fliped over his body, to near his head, then I activated one of my rhotuka spinners, the gold one. I shot it at Dormendar Makardzya, he perished and is no more. The world no longer has anything to fear from him, but the world has everything to fear from me.

The End

Entry Picture: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Boidoh/Exo-Skakdi/dsc_3327.jpg

Battle of Destiny: 

Gallery: http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=290148

Notes: The small figured mounted on the Exo-Skakdi is a real LEGO piece. It is the set White Piraka - Thok, and was released as a Nestle promotional set. 

---

I think that this one is a perfect balance between all of mines so far, and I took into consideration every single opinion I got from my other topics. I got no replies on my one with Dormendar Makardzya, so if anything was wrong with that, it most likely wasn't fixed here. I really appreciate all the replies, good and bad; they help. 

You should take the 2 minutes out of your day to watch a small, though kinda bad, stopmotion of the Battle of Destiny. 

Usually, I would do a new MOC every 2 days. I am thinking of extending it to a new MOC every 3 days, so I can have more extended media, like the videos, and put effort into a stylistic background, like what I did here.

A pat on the back for anyone that finds two BIONICLE related things in that background painting. Also, I did the moon too big...

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Of course the stopmotion is terrible; it was made in 5 minutes, while i was sleepy, and also, I need more practice on making them. :P

Thanks for the constructive criticism. Yes, I do also think this is my best so far, and if you like this, I think my upcoming one, a Rahkshi of Heat Vision revamp, might fancy you. It shows how the Av-Matoran body can be used to make some interesting things. It also has dual awesome weapons to boot. 

Also, I would like to hear opinions on the new direction I am taking with the stories. Rather than a condensed wiki-like backstory, I began doing short stories. I would like to hear wether they should be shorter, longer, cut, or reduced to what I've done before.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Woooah, alright lots going on here. Love the story you made for this guy, and the design is a definite improvement over your other mocs. That being said, the colour scheme is a little messy and the legs look a little flimsy compared to the rest of it. But some great ideas here, really love the look of the Krana behind the visor.

-NotS

• Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...