Help Me Give This MOC a Story!

So this here is my 2nd entry to the BftGM Competition. I further exploited and improved upon the gearbox design I came up with on my Toa Viutrian MOC.

This is the Skull Spiders' Creator. 

Main Pic: http://s295.photobucket.com/user/tititosaurus/media/Bionicle%20Contest%20Winter%202014/Bionicle%202014%20Contest%202nd%20Entry/2014-11-30120155.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Gearbox/function: http://s295.photobucket.com/user/tititosaurus/media/Bionicle%20Contest%20Winter%202014/Bionicle%202014%20Contest%202nd%20Entry/video-2014-11-30-12-06-08.mp4.html?sort=3&o=4

And the Gallery: http://s295.photobucket.com/user/tititosaurus/library/Bionicle%20Contest%20Winter%202014/Bionicle%202014%20Contest%202nd%20Entry?sort=3&page=1

It's a very tall, lean MOC; it's about the size of the Kardas Dragon set. I created it for the competition and I didn't really give it a story or any powers so I would like to see what you guys think! PLEASE Leave feedback, story/power ideas, criticism, etc. I really want to know what other people think about this MOC! :)

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Arapheus was the first sign of the troubles to come. When he appeared and began to stalk the land, scorpions and spiders following his wake as if they were obedient worshippers, the Elders sought the Prophecies. Little did they know, that was precisely what he needed. Opening the ancient city to consult the writings, the Protectors were attacked by Arapheus' army: an unstoppable swarm of legged masks, given a perverted life. They escaped, fighting to bring news back... But only then did they realize that Arapheus had let them go; he sought larger prizes deep within the city. With his guardian beast, the so-called "Lord" of Skull Spiders, barring the way, the Protectors know they have little hope but to wait for the foretold coming of the Masters...

There you go. How's that for a story? The MoC looks a little thin, but that works in your favour, making him look more insectoid.

• Upvote 1

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

I did a little story for your MOC, not really sure about the accuracy but here it is anyway :P I like the MOC by the way, all of the little pieces brings out a fair amount of detail. Also I couldn't think of a name so I just refer to it as the being.

One day a being woke up on a beach surrounded by his allies, they had been marooned there for no apparent reason, or so he thought. For months maybe years this being with his allies built a small village out of the prime instinct of survival. Not everything can last forever however, as it was soon realised they were on top of a hive of deadly Rahi. The swarms emerged from the very mines that agitated them. The weak villagers fell first, one by one consumed by the very land they called home. Weeks of fighting in the sand the being and a handful of his comrades remained, hidden in one of the last standing forts. Knowing their time was nearly at an end, he silenced his allies. Using their parts he brought abominations into creation. Small and plentiful, just like the Rahi swarm that doomed them. Every fallen villager the being came across, more additions were added to his army. "Skull Spiders". He thought this to be an appropriate name for their method of existence.

After the being had laid waste to the Rahi with his small abominations, he converted every last one of his friends.

Commanding his minions to create a ship, he headed straight for his home, Okoto.

• Upvote 1

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I did a little story for your MOC, not really sure about the accuracy but here it is anyway :P I like the MOC by the way, all of the little pieces brings out a fair amount of detail. Also I couldn't think of a name so I just refer to it as the being.

One day a being woke up on a beach surrounded by his allies, they had been marooned there for no apparent reason, or so he thought. For months maybe years this being with his allies built a small village out of the prime instinct of survival. Not everything can last forever however, as it was soon realised they were on top of a hive of deadly Rahi. The swarms emerged from the very mines that agitated them. The weak villagers fell first, one by one consumed by the very land they called home. Weeks of fighting in the sand the being and a handful of his comrades remained, hidden in one of the last standing forts. Knowing their time was nearly at an end, he silenced his allies. Using their parts he brought abominations into creation. Small and plentiful, just like the Rahi swarm that doomed them. Every fallen villager the being came across, more additions were added to his army. "Skull Spiders". He thought this to be an appropriate name for their method of existence.

After the being had laid waste to the Rahi with his small abominations, he converted every last one of his friends.

Commanding his minions to create a ship, he headed straight for his home, Okoto.

I like the idea of just calling it "The Being." It's very mysterious. Of course later on the Toa could discover the being's real name...which I will eventually come up with...haha

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica