Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Fighty

Are they anything like the Princess China Music Orchestra? (Re-imagines songs using traditional instruments)? Sounds like it.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

Three words:YES.TSO is epic, I loved their cover of Carol of the Bells, but that might have something to do with the fact I'm already obsessed with that song. LOVE IT.Also the ad above the page is selling TSO tickets so it is smart.

Edited by Field Marshal RMN

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

The whole concept of combining classical with rock is a great idea. TSO is just what happens when you do progressive rock the way Beethoven did his 9th Symphony: big, loud, and with a lot of people involved.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

:kaukau:"Carol of the Bells" sounds wonderful when any worthy cover is made, and of course I've heard many choir versions, such as Stright No Chaser's, that have blown me away. TSO's cover version is a pretty good one, too. I remember the night I first heard it on the radio. Back then I was only acquainted with "Wizards Of Winter" through an email showing me that one particularly famous show of Christmas lights.I also have to throw in a good word for "Queen of Winter Night". Granted, it sucks in live performances from footage I've seen, but on my album it's pretty cool (the voice is better and I can also imagine whatever type of singer I want without reality shattering it for me). I remember having my sister listen to it saying "trust me, it gets good". She knew exactly where it got good.I also appreciate some of their other, less contemporary music, such as "Anno Domine".Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh