Looking For And For Sale

This is what I have for sale:Rahkshi. They're complete with canisters and Kraata. They are the green, black and red ones.$6+s/h per Rahkshi.$6 for Onewa Metru +shippingTahnok VA make me an offer. Box is unopened.Antroz 100% with instructions and canister. The canister is missing the webbing item. $14.00Also, I have all the Vahki and they are on sale. I'd like to sell all of them together. $50 ought to do it +s/h which will be likely $20 more.Dino Attack Buggy, Dune Vehicle and Ironpredator. All 100% complete. Dinosaurs and boxes and instructions included.This is what I need:I need Turaga Dume.I'm also interested in the several Makuta that have surfaced over the years. Bitil, Goarast, or whatever their ugly names are.I also need a Tahnok Kal and Pahrak Kal. Complete please. With Canisters. I display them in canisters.Also, I have all the Vahki and they are on sale. I'd like to sell all of them together. $50 ought to do it +s/h which will be likely $20 more.

Edited by Toa Takiah, Toa of Space

See...to them, you're just a freak.

Like me!

Onewa is the only Metru I'm missing. I have an extra Turaga, but his arms are the wrong color. He might have other faults, too. I'll have to check him. I also have tons of Tohunga, and mine HAVE the disks. Hewkii is not for sale, and Onepu... might be on hold soon.

Edited by Zarohum

Well, if you have a Jala and a Maku, or their reconstructions (I have masks to make kiddies like Tamaru, Kapura and other such celebrities), let me know.I can trade cash and the green,red and black Rahkshi. I also have an Orange Rahkshi.I'm also interested in any Makuta except for Teridax and Antroz. They don't need to have those plastic webbing things.I'm also interested in acquiring... Big Mata Nui. Would prefer it if it didn't go by Evilbay prices.Dino Attack sets still are on sale. Make me a GOOD OFFER. Like Big Mata Nui or something.

Like me!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm a bit low on money. I'd rather sell the whole shebang for what it's worth. Though I'm certainly gonna think about it.So, does anyone need complete Vahki, Metru Onewa in exchange for some Makuta bums and some Matoran?Maybe some Lego Star Wars items?I need to dig those up, bbl.

Edited by Toa Takiah, Toa of Space

Like me!

I have these Makuta:

• [*]Antroz[*]Chirox[*]Vamprah[*]Bitil[*]Gorast

I have instructions for all of the above, but no canisters. Bitil is missing one black double-socket piece from his back (it broke). I replaced it with a gray one. Gorast is missing one ammo unit from her Nynrah Ghost Blaster. In addition, the two black double-socket pieces on her legs broke. I replaced them with extra-long versions of the same piece, which make her taller. Antroz, Chirox, and Vamprah are complete, but one of the double-sockets on Vamprah has a hairline fracture. It does not seriously hamper the joint's strength. If you are interested in any or all of the above, please let me know. I am not interested in trading. I am looking for $10 each for Antroz, Chirox, and Vamprah, and $8 each for Bitil and Gorast.

Edited by Carakki

"You and I both know there are a thousand ways I can kill you. And 943 of them hurt."
-Teridax, Time Trap