Lessovikk4's collection/acquisition topic

lessovikk4

!!! LESSOVIKK4'S TOPIC !!!

ATTENTION!!!

Anybody who ownes a:

Vision command camera

Ultimate builders set

Ultimate rcx accessory set

Or any rcx oriented sets, or sets that contain gears in bulk please pm me if you want to make a deal!

So as munty pointed out I started on this site by using the strategy of making a topic for what I wanted. It is a rare strategy I've noticed. So I have decided to take it even farther, I present to you MY COLLECTION LIST!

These are rare items I want to gain to my collection. As some people pointed out some of my wants are ambitious I know. This topic also serves so if I can't buy them I know owners and can track them of possibly get them held until I have money. If you have a deal or know the whereabouts please contact me, pm or post within the topic.

This topic can absolutely be revived. I want people to see it as it's a way I can track or get rare parts. Like the eBay auctions topic. And remember, please be nice to me and fellow members :)

My wants right now:

Gold kanoka

White huna

Sskk

Protodermic nuva masks

Protodermic and gold mata masks

Vahi both versions

Disk of time

TOK

Copper masks; all of the versions

If you have any of 2001-2003 masks if love to hear

Mazeka boxed

Takanuva shadow boxed

The toa mahri

Some vahkii

Any collectors sets

Lots of spare beams

I am trying to find a way to hold:

Blue matutu

I am interested in tracking but not acquiring:

Gpkk

Vmkk

Long term:

Gold hau

(I would say platinum avohkii but that Belongs to mc :D)

Nobody start the gold hau argument again !!! !!! !!!

And remember this is an open topic so my wants change and I am also collecting stuff on eBay like the vahi and copper masks so if you think it's interesting please share it! And remember I did buy a wmkk pretty quickly from tlh so I am being completely serious.

Thanks all :)

Edited by lessovikk4

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

Blue matutu

(Black six if you would)

Just a heads-up, Black Six doesn't have any more Metru blue Matatus. They've all been given away.

Also, I'd recommend specifically listing some of the more common stuff you're looking for as well, like the pieces you mention in the last paragraph. Otherwise, since all the rest of the pieces on your list are so rare, it's unlikely that this topic will go far.

-Letagi

• Upvote 1

Blue matutu

(Black six if you would)

Just a heads-up, Black Six doesn't have any more Metru blue Matatus. They've all been given away.

Also, I'd recommend specifically listing some of the more common stuff you're looking for as well, like the pieces you mention in the last paragraph. Otherwise, since all the rest of the pieces on your list are so rare, it's unlikely that this topic will go far.

-Letagi

Thank you, this is the kind of thing I want posted here, that's helpful. The top will be edited! It is edited. And remember it's not just to buy but also to track pieces. Edited by lessovikk4

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

The orange Vahi can easily be found on Bricklink, but the gold one right is kind of overpriced, so I'd hold off on that for now. In addition, I'd recommend only getting rn copper masks from here, as Bricklink does have them but it is hard to actually know which version it is hehe

Also as a tip, if you're open to trading it might be helpful to list any spare collectors items you have, that way people can come and take a look at both what you have and what you want :) best of luck in finding the items!

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

The orange Vahi can easily be found on Bricklink, but the gold one right is kind of overpriced, so I'd hold off on that for now. In addition, I'd recommend only getting rn copper masks from here, as Bricklink does have them but it is hard to actually know which version it is hehe

Also as a tip, if you're open to trading it might be helpful to list any spare collectors items you have, that way people can come and take a look at both what you have and what you want :) best of luck in finding the items!

I don't trade, just cash, I've got 100$ right now and can and will soon have much more. Thank you, this was helpful, I noticed you saw my (disqualified) bbc entry, thank you for commenting on that as well

Vahi both versions

Disk of time

TOK

The toa mahri

Some vahkii

Any collectors sets

Lots of spare beams

Got all of the above but is getting late here right now! It's possible I may not have ALL the g+s kanohi and I only have one spare copper huna. I don't hav a TOK but am buying one soon from someone who I believe has more than one so can either buy another on your behalf or put you directly in touch with him.

Let me know what your priorities are from the items I have and perhaps we can work something out! T

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I've got the protodermic Miru Nuva, Copper Huna and gold Vahi spare, as well as many spare 2001-2003 masks I would quite like to get rid of.

Pmed you

Vahi both versions

Disk of time

TOK

The toa mahri

Some vahkii

Any collectors sets

Lots of spare beams

Got all of the above but is getting late here right now! It's possible I may not have ALL the g+s kanohi and I only have one spare copper huna. I don't hav a TOK but am buying one soon from someone who I believe has more than one so can either buy another on your behalf or put you directly in touch with him.

Let me know what your priorities are from the items I have and perhaps we can work something out! T

Pmed you

I can easily build you almost any Vahki, thanks to the Ultimate Creature accrsory kit from back in the day. I'd have to check pieces, though, as I'm unsure of which ones.

Thank you, but as silly as it may sound I would like the actual sets. I have one of those tubs too, thank you so much though :)

I can easily build you almost any Vahki, thanks to the Ultimate Creature accrsory kit from back in the day. I'd have to check pieces, though, as I'm unsure of which ones.

Thank you, but as silly as it may sound I would like the actual sets. I have one of those tubs too, thank you so much though :)

Nah, its a noble desire. I could easily assemble a Bitil or Mutran and Vican using Brinklink, but its just not quite the same. PM me if you have any other questions.

--Kohron

Nah, its a noble desire. I could easily assemble a Bitil or Mutran and Vican using Brinklink, but its just not quite the same. PM me if you have any other questions.

--Kohron

Got any gears to sell me? I'm big on gears but I'm missing a few of the worm gear, 36 teeth gear, and 20 teeth gear, also if you have any of the 4 teeth gears that came in but not exclusively, the 2015 bionicles, I'd be willing to make a great offer for any of those.