"it's Been A Long Time..."

Phovos

"It's been a long time..." to roughly quote GLADOS, but she's right, it has been an awfully long time since I posted any MOCs here on BZP. or anywhere in fact.So, intro stories for each character/MOCI landed, fallen from the sky, crashing and tearing myself apart. That is what it felt like. I am not supposed to feel, but this landing hurt me. And no wonder, I landed on what appeared to be a large pile of metal. But apart from the scrap, I was in the middle of nowhere. Travelling on foot was not an option. My only choice was to build a machine and get out of there. And so I did...IMG070.jpgYes, Lehvak-Kal has a new Exo-Suit. The last MOC I made was an Exo-Suit for the little guy, and with this one, I started completely from scratch. Good thing I have so many silver Rahkshi bits...Trapped in a Matoran's body. So pathetic. But it was the only way I could escape before the island was torn asunder. I felt awful leaving the Queens behind, but I had no choice. Building this machine from the remains of both the Exo-Toa and my very own body, I believe this is perfect for my escape...IMG067.jpgGahlok-Kal... Poor thing. I had no idea what to do for Gahlok that kept a colour-scheme. So I built this. The tail doesn't fit, but I don't think it's too bad. The arms are floppy though.A Bohrok-VA? VA? Va-Kal, more like. While my siblings, Pahrak and Tahnok-Kal only suffered minor metal-loss from their armor, I mutated back into a Bohrok-Va... Or did I? Rebuilding a body is hard when your moronic brothers do it for you.IMG069.jpgTahnok and Pahrak are fine. Kohrak's not. I was going to rebuild him, but I was looking at Gahlok as a Matoran and realised that he'd make a cool Bohrok-Va. Also, I was using one of his arms for the other Kohrak's neck, so rebulding him was out of the question anyway.I'm not sure about Nuhvok... The guy's like a mini Vahrga. But these guys can't grow into Vahrga. I know, I'm a Bio-Engineer. And as Phovos always says, "Teekay is rarely wrong about these things..." Well, Phovos, I was wrong. Nuhvok's now a fertile little Vahrga. Shame he is clueless about emotions...IMG068.jpgAh, Nuhvok-Kal. Perfect in my eyes. Not too large, not too small. I just with I had more Hero Factory pieces to make more of him.Kohrak and I, we're not from this world. We're from another planet where Bohrok are slightly more organic, to the point that there is such a thing as a Bohrok King. We're called Vahrga. Basically the male version of a Bahrag. And much better looking, Kohrak says. Then again, the Mata-Nuian Bahrag we saw here were like Aphrodite compared to our Bahrags... Then again, life is dangerous here... But I have a replica of the Heavy Weapon Guy's minigun... Me and Kohrak made it together. We still haven't managed to make a medigun though.IMG065.jpgIMG066.jpgIMG071.jpgTeekay (or Tahnok) and Kohrak are Bohrok (okay, Vahrga) with personality. They're supposed to be much more organic than normal Bohrok, and since they're from another planet, I made them MUCH more humanoid. Teekay is great in my eyes, but Kohrak's currently suffering from Lack-Of-Pieces-Fatigue.Also, group photo...IMG062.jpgWhere did all these monsters come from? I don't know, and they certainly ain't mine. They're not Raptors, they can't be mine. Kopaka keeps on reassuring me that they are local monsters, but I have this feeling that someone's trying to make a replica of me and failing...IMG064.jpgIMG063.jpgMy little monsters. Well, they're quite large. But I like them. Temthan reminds me of some sort of ancient lizard, while Imitono kinda makes me think of a spiny bear. Considering the actual number of pieces I used, they aren't bad. I just wish, yet again, that I had more pieces.Oh hey, I'm alive. But this isn't my mask...IMG073.jpgBasically, this is what I imagine Nidhiki to look like if his transformation had been partially reversed. The insect part is still there, but that's it.The war was over. The Toa had destroyed us. And now they were leading us to our deaths in the millions. Sending us into pits of silver acid, waiting to die. But we didn't die. We mutated...IMG072.jpgTuurahk looks awesome. Lerahk not so, but he's still cool. If I had a silver Rahkshi head, I would have used that, but never mind...I have become one of them. A monster. A being not quite of the light. A Hordika. I wish I could end my own life, but I cannot do that. So I roam the old routes, treading the paths that even younger Toa fear to travel. With my destiny completed, what else is there?IMG074.jpgAh, Kopaka Hordika. He's lasted almost as long as Teekay and Phovos have. That's how much I love him. And even so, I still haven't managed to fill that gap in his legs...Anyway, that's it for now.Thanks!-Phovos

Thank you very much!The Exo-Suit for Lehvak, that one really came together. It all just snapped into place. The only problem was trying to armour the sides so Lehvak didn't feel so exposed, but in the end, I managed it.Raptor Nuhvok was basically made from my single HF set, Fangz. The head was taken from one of my old, female raptors and converted to fit the Bohrok plate. I wanted to give him the upward canines, but I found that rather hard to do, and the fangs looked better.As for Kohrak-Va-Kal, I was going to turn him into a normal Bohrok-Va, but I remembered that I didn't have any white mata-nui matoran feet. Honestly, compared to most MOCers, my collection of pieces is awful. And mostly broken.

Edited by Phovos the Raptor

Your MOCs ROCK!I, too, am Bohrok obsessed. :P I ENVY your extra collection of spare pieces and Bohrok parts.I also love your descriptions. I'm a creative writer in my free time, and I have to say I love the images your descriptions bring to my mind. :D

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------