Imeck Chok - The Barbarian Warlord of the Volcanic Wastelands

When I was dismantling the previous MOC I posted, an idea for a different color scheme came to mind.  I wish I had a larger mix of colors, because I end up having to rely too heavily on gunmetal gray.  I suppose I'll have to invest in some more diverse lots on Bricklink.

This is Imeck Chok (pronounced like eye-MECK-chalk), warlord of the volcanic wasteland regions of the home planet.

rJGwymD.jpg

2aBuHsr.jpg

cMxrVxw.jpg

1YMAcVu.jpg

8ub1I0x.jpg

Here's the underside of the claw in case you're curious how that's put together:

iQXwjtl.jpg

Edited by BlackboltJohnson
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Bonkle. Appreciate the comment. I've actually only been collecting Bionicle/Hero Factory for a couple weeks. I had always been into customizing GI Joe and Marvel Legends.

I saw the most recent series on display in the Lego store and was blown away. I fired up my Amazon Prime and bought a bunch of new and old sets. Then I made a Bricklink account and grabbed tons of random, cool looking parts. About $300 later, and here we are!

Hopefully as I get more into it, all of your MOCs will inspire me to make things that don't follow the same patterns.

Edited by BlackboltJohnson

Thanks Bonkle. Appreciate the comment. I've actually only been collecting Bionicle/Hero Factory for a couple weeks. I had always been into customizing GI Joe and Marvel Legends.

I saw the most recent series on display in the Lego store and was blown away. I fired up my Amazon Prime and bought a bunch of new and old sets. Then I made a Bricklink account and grabbed tons of random, cool looking parts. About $300 later, and here we are!

Hopefully as I get more into it, all of your MOCs will inspire me to make things that don't follow the same patterns.

Hahahaha don't take tips from me. I can hardly MOC with BIONICLE. My true talents lie with System. Just remember, that, above all else, you should make what you like and not what others want. :D

Also, my comment about the similarities was supposed to be positive. Maybe you could come up with something that explains it. :)

Edited by Bonkle