The Legends Of Mata Nui

toacorey

A couple of people have been making a roblox game of the toa mata. He said it is not story base and that he might add some more stuff (Nuva, rahkshi, exotoa, etc). The newer version is in beta. U can be beta testers if u follow how to on his page. He has an oloder version of the game. The link will be below. Its very cool.His profile saying how to become beta tester:Site with forums removed. -B6Here is the beta version. Have to be beta tester:Site with forums removed. -B6Older version. Same jsut not as finished:Site with forums removed. -B6Also this guy uses different accounts with the older version and newer beta version on them. Just wanted to tell u that in case u wonder.I hope u come see it!

Edited by Black Six

"New Era, New Assassin"-AC4:Blackflag

A couple of people have been making a roblox game of the toa mata. He said it is not story base and that he might add some more stuff (Nuva, rahkshi, exotoa, etc). The newer version is in beta. U can be beta testers if u follow how to on his page. He has an oloder version of the game. The link will be below. Its very cool.His profile saying how to become beta tester:Site with forums removed. -B6Here is the beta version. Have to be beta tester:Site with forums removed. -B6Older version. Same jsut not as finished:Site with forums removed. -B6Also this guy uses different accounts with the older version and newer beta version on them. Just wanted to tell u that in case u wonder.I hope u come see it!

I dont think you can link to that website, or mention it. because it has forums and a comment system :notsure:and also, I'm already a beta tester on it. Edited by Black Six

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Bulik's right. You can't link to that site, unfortunately.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

but then how can i show how to play the game if you dont know where to find it?

That's the problem with making a game with something like ROBLOX - you can't tell others about it on BZP. Period.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png