Yellow KauKau+ Tohungas- Buy

4kocour4

Hello!

I am a Bionicle collector from Czech Republic, and because I have most of the sets (Only 22 left. Will get them until end of holidays, I hope xD) Im looking for some collectibles now.

My main interest now is Yellow KauKau, so I will priorize it over everything else.

We will negotiate the price in PM, but Im not willing to spend that crazy amount of money asi they want on BrickLink.

Also interested in every other Kaukau colour except for dark blue. (Flinthsmith´s custom too)

I also search for :

Sets:

Tohunga pieces. Legs (Ones form Bohrok-Va too) , bodyies and arms. I am not interested in Sand Blue and Blue legs, but in everything else I am.

Tohunga Jala, Maku, Kongu. I search for openned ones, because sealed are more expensive and I would open them, so, that would be shame xD They don´t have to have Disc.

Exo-Toa

Boxor

Collectibles:

!!!Trans Yellow Kaukau!!!

Yellow Komau

Infected hau

Vahi (Primary the gold one)

Misprint green, red and white Ruru mainly

All Noble/Turaga masks

Euro misprints 2001

Trans-Neon Miru

WMKK and VMKK (I would also write VMKK and GPKK, but Im not ready to spend so much money)

Possibly some prototypes

All Wild Kraata

Every colour of Miru Mata except for green, teal and silver

Silver and gold Pakari

White Hau

Parts:

Tohunga pieces. Legs (Ones form Bohrok-Va too) , bodyies and arms. I am not interested in Sand Blue and Blue legs, but in everything else I am

Silver Roborider heads

Part 32307 in black, tan and dark grey.

Boxes:

2003 Kraata tube/can. I give you about 2$ for one withou sticker and 4$ with sticker. (3$ with damaged). I can pay little bit more if you are willing to sell more of them.

I have for sale/trade

Sets:

(Every set is withou box and instructions)

Kohrak-6$

Kopaka Mata-7$

Onepu (Without disc)- 6$

Tahu Mata-7$

I could probably build something, just ask ;) (No Titans, sorry)

Collectibles:

10x Protodermic Miru Nuva

2x U. Dume Krahkaan

2x Turquise/Teal Miru

1x Full set of Shadow Kraata

1x Blue Huna

Some Krana and Kanohi. 

Im also curious, how much is worth: Full set of Krana, Full set of Krana Kal and full set of Shadow Kraata?

Please, PM me with price what you ask for, I check my inbox several times per day. We will sure found agreeable price for both sides  ;) I pay wia PayPal.

Thanks,

-, 4kocour4 >(ˇ;_;ˇ)<

Edited by 4kocour4